Reflexis ONE™ is the only industry-focused platform designed to address the challenges of complex work environments. The Reflexis ONE cloud-based, real-time work platform drives simplicity across locations, improves line-of-sight for field management, and optimizes labor investment.
Transform Your Workforce Operations
Are your on-site managers losing hours every week to time-consuming workforce scheduling? Your locations understaffed during busy periods? Your associates calling out or quitting over scheduling issues? With AI-powered workforce management and employee self-service, Reflexis Workforce Scheduler eliminates inefficiencies in labor budgeting, forecasting, and scheduling—simplifying your labor operations and unleashing the power of your on-site associates.
Schedule for What Matters Most at Each Location
With AI-powered forecasting, on-site managers can produce the most accurate labor forecasts and schedules in the industry, without relying on guesswork or intuition.
Anticipate demand to ensure that your locations have the right people scheduled at the right times, based on factors such as:
- Total workload on-site
- Budget and labor spend
- Required skills or certifications
- Employee preferences and availability
- Customer traffic and demand
- Service and customer engagement targets
- Weather events and local trends
Optimize Scheduling in Minutes
Workforce Scheduler uses powerful algorithms to feed a highly intelligent scheduling engine, enabling managers to create one-click schedules. The intuitive mobile-first UI and AI-powered automation save hours of work for managers each week, generating accurate labor forecasts and schedules.
The AI-powered Healthcheck function also empowers managers to receive real-time analysis and alerts about schedule efficiency, equity, and more, with best-practice recommendations for improvements. Recreate, at each of your locations, the knowledge and intuition of your top managers.
Control Workforce Costs
Workforce Scheduler helps you optimize your labor spend, with advanced budgeting and powerful functionality to prevent fines or overtime costs.
- Use highly configurable labor models and scheduling rules to ensure
compliance with labor laws and regulations, union rules, and enterprise policies
- Receive real-time, intelligent alerts and notifications to immediately
address potential non-compliance
- Use mobile-first employee self-service to reduce last-minute call
outs and manage compliance with predictive scheduling regulations
- Build robust drag-and-drop reports to capture advanced analytics, identify labor trends, and drive continuous improvement
Improve Employee Engagement
By eliminating problems from manual error-prone scheduling procedures, Workforce Scheduler with Employee Self-Service (ESS) improves employee productivity, engagement, and retention.
- Demand-driven schedules align with task management workload, so associates can accomplish all work without being overloaded
- Schedules account for employees’ skills and preferences, reducing frustrating mismatches
- Highly accurate demand forecasts and schedules ensure associates are free to focus on customer engagement
Shoe Sensation Simplifies Communication and Labor Scheduling with Reflexis ONE
See how Shoe Sensation used Reflexis ONE to improve visibility and simplify communication to their stores.