Ensure Safe Locations During Recovery
As retail, banking, and other businesses begin to reopen, it is imperative to manage on-site traffic to ensure social distancing and comply with a maze of regulations that varies by state and municipality. Reflexis Appointments lets you deliver a safe experience and lets customers:
- Book time slots to shop in-store
- Schedule curbside pickup
- Join on-site virtual queues to avoid standing in lines at the store
- Schedule home delivery or in-home service
Reflexis Appointments is a fast-to-implement solution that connects to your website and other systems to help your business adapt to a post-pandemic environment.
Connect Customers with Value-Added Services
Leverage your associates’ knowledge and offer value-added services at your brick-and-mortar locations. Reflexis Appointments™ enables intelligent appointment booking within the Reflexis ONE™ platform, streamlining the process and allowing you to precisely align staffing with customer demand.
Customers can easily book appointments based on the relevant services, products, locations, or personnel, while on-site managers are able to plan ahead, assign appointments to skilled associates, and manage appointment queues in real-time.
Make Booking Simpler and Smarter
With Reflexis Appointments, customers can book their appointments through a customized web portal or mobile app for a seamless scheduling experience. The solution then alerts on-site managers, representatives, or associates of the upcoming appointment.
With Appointments as part of the Reflexis ONE platform, appointments are automatically accounted for in labor forecasts and schedules—ensuring you have the right staff with the right skills available to meet customer demand. Appointment data can also be integrated with your CRM or other third-party systems for better customer-facing processes.
Promote Flexibility and Convenience
Reflexis Appointments offers a streamlined experience for all users.
- Book, reschedule, and cancel appointments
- Share appointments to their personal calendars
- Review appointment details and receive directions to your location
On-site associates or representatives can:
- Access their scheduled appointments through MyWork™, alongside their other daily activities
- Review upcoming appointment details to provide the best possible service for customers
- Review all scheduled appointments and manage the appointment queue
- Ensure their location is adequately staffed to meet demand and provide expert service
- Evaluate overall appointment efficacy and look for improvement opportunities
Streamline the On-Site Experiences
Reflexis Appointments gives managers real-time visibility into the entire appointment scheduling process. From a smartphone or tablet, managers can:
- Receive push notifications when appointments are created, canceled, or changed
- Open, close, or reassign appointments
- View the appointment queue and manage walk-ins
- Review detailed reporting in an easy-to-use analytics dashboard
Appointments simplify connecting customers with valuable, personal experiences—driving loyalty and sales.
Empower On-Site Experiences
Appointments enable the smart, flexible appointment processes that deliver the best in-person experiences. Empower your customers to:
- Book a consultation with a mortgage specialist
- Book maintenance and repair services
- Schedule a personal shopping experience
- Schedule home delivery service
- Register for on-site workshops
- Book spa services during their hotel stay
- Meet with a tech support representative