Real-Time Task Management to Simplify Store Operations for Improved Customer Engagement
Real-Time Task Manager
Learn how you can improve customer engagement now!
Simplify Work for Store Associates
As customers increasingly expect omnichannel services and experiential stores, brick-and-mortar retailers are facing both new challenges and new opportunities to drive customer engagement. Reflexis Real-Time Task Manager is the industry-leading store operations solution designed to simplify work for store associates. With Real-Time Task Manager, you can improve store execution and manage by exception in real time with a single, comprehensive solution. Communicate, organize, and prioritize tasks automatically based on best practices.
Retail in Real-Time
With Real-Time Task Manager, retailers streamline work for store managers and associates, by offering a comprehensive solution to:
• Drive best-practice store operations using an advanced rules-engine
• Prioritize and assign corporate-generated, system-generated, and device-generated tasks, in real time
• Manage everything that impacts the customer experience from a single platform
Retailers with Real-Time Task Manager have real-time visibility into work in stores, enabling them to manage by exception. Field managers receive exception-based notifications and alerts, so they can identify opportunities for improvement and drive corrective action as needed. Field managers are able to drill down on demand for increased visibility and clarity into work in stores.
Reflexis ONE™ is the solution to the modern retail work problem. The Reflexis ONE cloud-based, real-time work platform lets retailers drive simplicity for stores, improve line-of-sight for field management, and optimize labor spend.
Increase Customer Engagement
Real-Time Task Manager helps you improve the customer experience by:
• Enabling store associates to work more efficiently
• Ensuring promotions are implemented more consistently across all stores
• Keeping store managers and associates on the sales floor to help customers
• Incorporating omnichannel tasks with other in-store work for seamless shopping experience