Q-Forms enables you to define the process that begins when a form is completed. You can:
Record and Escalate Issues Proactively
Reflexis Q-Forms is an intuitive, mobile-first solution in the Reflexis ONE platform that gives you the ability, in real-time, to create, complete, and escalate all forms you use at your locations. With Q-Forms, eliminate miscommunications when updating forms, wasted time from following up on form status, and inaccuracies from forms filled out by hand.
Simplify the Creation of Forms
Streamline the process of creating new forms and sharing them to the field. Within the easy-to-use MyWork interface, you can update existing forms, create forms from a template, or build custom forms from scratch. With robust version control functionality, you can ensure that everyone has the most up-to-date forms and that nobody is using incomplete or out-of-date information.
Escalate Forms in Real Time
- Configure workflows that automatically direct forms to the correct individual or role for a fast response
- Automatically generate related tasks to ensure issues are resolved quickly
- Attach images or supporting documents to streamline follow-up
- Track the current status of your forms in real-time, as well as the progress of the response
Reflexis ONE™ is the only industry-focused platform designed to address the challenges of complex work environments. The Reflexis ONE cloud-based real-time work platform drives simplicity across locations, improves line-of-sight for field management, and optimizes labor investment.
Access and Audit Form Histories
Q-Forms offers a cloud-based database for archiving and version control of forms, with advanced analytics capabilities. Since completed forms are archived, they can be easily audited and tracked as they move through the review process, making it easy to identify recurring issues and implement a best practice response to fix them. Information can also be pulled from old forms as needed, simplifying the process of filling out forms and send them to the next person for review.
Communicate Clearly about Common Situations On-Site
- Safety Incidents: A customer slips and is injured. An associate can use Q-Forms to report the incident and trigger a safety event investigation.
- Maintenance Requests: A refrigerator or air conditioner stops working and needs to be fixed. Use Q-Forms to contact the maintenance contractor who will fix the equipment.
- Customer Complaints: A customer would like to report unsatisfactory service. Managers can use Q-Forms to quickly route that information to management, triggering follow-up actions to address the issue.
- Employee Onboarding: A new employee is hired. On-site managers can use Q-Forms to quickly add their information to HR and payroll.
GATE Petroleum Saves Time with Reflexis Q-Forms
See how GATE Petroleum managed over 3,800 maintenance requests sent by stores using Q-Forms.