Empower On-site Associates
On-site associates have busy lives outside of work; second jobs, caretaker responsibilities, and school or community commitments all impact their availability. Without a workforce management system that accounts for associates’ changing availability and obligations, you risk high turnover and low engagement. Reflexis Employee Self-Service enables associates to control their schedules—in line with corporate policy—with a single, mobile-first platform to view, edit, and receive approval for schedule changes.
Simplify Scheduling for Associates
Reflexis Employee Self-Service offers associates an intuitive, mobile-native application to view their schedules, whether on-site or at home. Associates are able to take the first pass at adjusting their schedules to fit their needs, with a real-time solution to:
- View weekly or monthly schedules
- Request to pick up or swap shifts
- Submit and edit time-off requests
- View accrual balances
- Adjust availability
- Issue sick-leave notifications
- View timecard details
- Set home and alternate work locations
Streamline Scheduling for Managers
Rather than relying on paper notes and spreadsheets, Employee Self-Service makes it easy for managers to track scheduling requests, make last-minute adjustments, and ensure compliance with all labor laws and enterprise rules.
With Employee Self-Service, managers can:
- Receive real-time notifications of sick leave requests
- Approve or deny time-off and shift swaps
- View request history and details
- Search for available associates with the correct skills to fill schedule gaps
Employee Self-Service also enables corporate planners to:
- Set blackout dates for holidays or peak seasons
- Apply geofencing restrictions
- Create detailed, easy-to-use reports
Improve Employee Engagement
The Reflexis Employee Self-Service solution gives associates greater control over their schedules, frees managers to focus on other priorities, and improves visibility into schedule changes for all users. Enterprises that use Employee Self-Service see a boost in employee morale, increased productivity, and a better work-life balance for on-site associates.
Reflexis ONE™ is the only industry-focused platform designed to address the challenges of complex work environments. The Reflexis ONE cloud-based, real-time work platform drives simplicity across locations, improves line-of-sight for field management, and optimizes labor investment.