Proactively Managed Cloud Services to Meet the Unique Requirements of Retailers
Cloud Services Platform
Learn how you can gain world-class performance now!
Free Up IT Resources
The Reflexis ONE Cloud Services platform provides retailers world-class availability, security, and performance, with scalability to support your company’s growth no matter how many stores you have. Reflexis’ cloud services are proactively managed, with performance tuned to meet your organizational needs and 24/7 monitoring to detect and correct any problems before they impact the customer experience.
Enjoy Consistent, High Performance
The Reflexis Cloud Services platform serves more than 50,000 stores with more than 2.5 million employees every day. We ensure that our system works for you.
• Secondary site infrastructure configured to perform at full capacity when needed
• 24/7 fully-functioning network operations centers monitoring each customer transaction
• 365 days/year technical support
Reflexis Data Centers
Access Your Data Anytime
Reflexis Cloud Services platforms ensures robust availability without outages or downtime:
- A variety of SLA options to fit your availability requirements
- Seamless failover option to secondary site in 30 minutes
- Incremental and complete daily backups to a secure off-site location
- Business continuity with Hot and Cold standby options
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and Recovery Point Objective (RPO) SLAs to fit your needs
Reflexis ONE™ is the solution to the modern retail work problem. The Reflexis ONE cloud-based, real-time work platform lets retailers drive simplicity for stores, improve line-of-sight for field management, and optimize labor spend.
Secure your Data
Our Cloud Service platforms puts your data security first. All hosting centers are SSAE-16, SOC 2 Type I, and SOC 2 Type II certified. Reflexis offers:
• Multi-layered physical, network, and application security approach
• Physical security of hosting centers
• Network segmentation through Virtual LANs
• Application security via access control, monitoring, and more