Maximize Scheduling Efficiency
With on-site managers already stretched thin from their heavy daily workloads, it can be difficult for them to optimize staffing and identify major issues in how their locations are staffed. Reflexis AI Staff Planner provides on-site managers with a comprehensive, AI-driven solution to gain intelligence into labor scheduling efficiency, giving them the tools to optimize labor spend and improve employee performance and morale.
Drive Intelligent Staffing Processes
By placing the power of artificial intelligence in the hands of on-site managers, AI Staff Planner gives them the ability to set staffing goals, analyze staff capacity, and make improvements to labor schedules. With AI Staff Planner, you can replicate the knowledge and experience of your top managers at every location and recognize opportunities to improve the efficiency of your labor scheduling processes in real-time.
Make Best-Practice Adjustments to Labor Schedules
AI Staff Planner gives on-site managers the insights they need to make informed scheduling, training, and hiring decisions.
With AI Staff Planner, run staffing simulations to determine whether to:
- Make adjustments to associates’ hours
- Hire new associates to fill workforce gaps
- Train associates on additional skills
Receive Answers to Critical Staffing Questions
- Hiring: Determine the optimal number of associates you need to hire to address projected customer traffic and other relevant variables
- Training: Determine what training programs will have a positive impact on scheduling efficiency, customer service, task completion rates, and more
- Forecasting: Determine what your projected staffing levels should be for major holidays, peak traffic seasons, and other outliers
- Strategic Planning: Determine how to optimize staffing while contending with other major issues: absenteeism, budget constraints, hiring freezes, natural disasters
Drive continuous improvement to functional areas of your organization with Reflexis AI-enabled solutions. Gain real-time insights into the performance of your on-site execution and labor operations, and receive best practice actions you can take to optimize labor budgeting, site performance, and more.