Drive Continuous, Real-TIme Improvement in Location, Department, and Employee Performance
AI Performance Manager
Learn how you can improve performance now!
Gain Visibility into On-Site Performance
Analyzing performance across your locations can be a slow, complicated process. Despite having more data than ever from on-site systems, it can be difficult for corporate and frontline teams to understand key performance metrics and respond effectively.
AI Performance Manager provides real-time visibility into on-site performance, showing you how locations, departments, and employees are performing with respect to set goals, benchmarks, and peer-locations. Using an AI-powered solution, get real-time alerts and best practices to empower on-site and field management with a quick response to opportunities for improvement.
Receive Insights in Real Time
Using machine learning models, AI Performance Manager helps organizations proactively recognize whether locations, departments, and employees are performing above benchmarks or are at risk of missing targets. AI Performance Manager then provides best practice suggestions to continuously improve your organization’s performance.
Uncover Opportunities for Improvement
AI Performance Manager helps organizations constantly build on their successes, enabling you to meet goals and optimize performance.
With AI Performance Manager:
• Recognize, reward and retain high-performing on-site associates
• Identify training opportunities to help on-site associates improve and succeed
• Respond to real-time trends in sales, customer traffic, and more
• Quantify how individual associates, managers, and teams impact the overall performance of the location
Drive continuous improvement to functional areas of your organization with Reflexis AI-enabled solutions. Gain real-time insights into the performance of your on-site execution and labor operations, and receive best practice actions you can take to optimize labor budgeting, site performance, and more.
Drive Best-Practice Decisions Across Your Organization
- Corporate Planners: Gain insight into the results of key initiatives and proactively fine-tune to optimize performance
- Field Managers: In real-time, identify which locations are performing well or underperforming, and understand opportunities for underperforming locations to improve
- On-Site Managers: With real-time visibility into how locations, departments, and employees are performing, assess where performance targets are being missed and quickly initiate processes to correct issues
- On-Site Associates: Optimize performance by receiving real-time feedback on accomplishments and where they fall short, creating opportunities for in-the-moment coaching and training