Create, Execute, and Analyze On-Site Pilots, Tests, and New Initiatives with AI-Guided Results
Learn how you can execute intelligent testing now!
Simplify Decision Making
Planning, executing, and analyzing on-site pilots and programs can be a long, time-intensive process, and it can be difficult to determine both the outcome and the best next steps. Reflexis AI Decisions is a powerful, intelligent solution that streamlines pilot programs, A/B testing, and other experimental initiatives, with results optimized by artificial intelligence to provide best-practice scaling. With AI Decisions, take the uncertainty out of testing processes and drive intelligent operations across your organization.
Gain Measurable, Actionable Results
AI Decisions provides organizations with a complete, in-depth understanding of the impact of new initiatives. Run intuitive A/B tests and track performance in real time. You are also able to compare test results against AI-predicted baseline performance and generate automated best-practice recommendations on how to expand test initiatives.
Understand How Pilot Programs Impact Your Organization
AI Decisions makes it easier to understand the results from your pilot programs, helping you interpret those results with confidence.
With AI Decisions, gain visibility into how your pilot programs impact:
• Task completion rates and associate performance
• Labor schedule accuracy and effectiveness
• Sales, revenue, and gross margin
Drive continuous improvement to functional areas of your organization with Reflexis AI-enabled solutions. Gain real-time insights into the performance of your on-site execution and labor operations, and receive best practice actions you can take to optimize labor budgeting, site performance, and more.
Gain Insights into Key Areas of Your Organization
- Staffing: Determine how changing your labor model will impact customer engagement and sales
- Training: Gain insights into the impact that new training initiatives will have on your organization
- Operations: Analyze how changing the layout at your locations will impact customer traffic, product selection, and more
- Pricing: Understand how product promotions and pricing changes will impact sales