Design, Execute, and Optimize Best-Practice Labor Budgets
AI Budget Planner
Learn to optimize labor budgets now!
Simplify Budget Creation
Labor budgeting is a time-intensive and complex process. Traditional budgeting processes—relying on spreadsheets and manual calculations—don’t offer visibility into budget goals, insight into the efficiency of previous budgets, or streamlined approval process, limiting your ability to create truly optimized budgets.
Reflexis AI Budget Planner offers you an intuitive AI-powered solution to construct and publish optimized budgets across locations, departments, projects, and more. Using data from your Reflexis ONE platform and third-party systems, AI Budget Planner provides organizations with the tools to intelligently calculate, collaborate, and create better budgets.
Streamline Budgeting Processes
With AI Budget Planner, simplify every step of the budgeting process:
• Design budget scenarios by defining the budget timeframe and using activity-based workload, sales and transaction drivers, location variables, and more
• Quickly review budgets, using built-in, configurable workflows to intelligently route budgets to the next reviewer and track version-controlled changes
• Publish your finalized budget to the field, making it easier for on-site managers to create efficient labor schedules
Test and Assess Budget Scenarios
AI Budget Planner lets you run AI-enhanced tests to analyze how different budget versions will impact key performance metrics. Using AI Budget Planner to review budgets side-by-side and compare labor drivers, you can assess how new projects, additional hiring, and other important changes affect the performance of your locations and the efficiency of your budgets.
Drive continuous improvement to functional areas of your organization with Reflexis AI-enabled solutions. Gain real-time insights into the performance of your on-site execution and labor operations, and receive best practice actions you can take to optimize labor budgeting, site performance, and more.
Get Consensus Across Your Organization
- Executive: Share comprehensive, clear budget plans for top-down buy-in and approvals
- Corporate Planners: Compare budgets based on different drivers, calculations, and scenarios
- Field Leaders: Add recommendations and alternative budget scenarios based on anticipated projects or needs
- On-Site Managers: Distribute easy-to-use optimized budgets to on-site managers for bottom-up buy-in