Reflexis Systems Announces Second Consecutive Record-Breaking Year for Retail Customer Wins in 2018
Retailers embraced Reflexis’ industry leading, real-time store operations and workforce management solutions; firm also had strong reinvestment from existing customers for a total of 43 cloud contracts
DEDHAM, Mass., January 10, 2019: Reflexis Systems, Inc., industry leader in real-time store operations and workforce management solutions, today announced a second consecutive record-breaking year for customer wins, adding new retailers spanning North America, EMEA and Latin America. Reflexis also experienced strong reinvestment by existing customers, with 43 signed cloud contracts in 2018.
Demand was driven by retailers seeking to automate and simplify labor scheduling while streamlining cumbersome corporate processes. In addition to retailers moving from competing workforce management solutions to Reflexis’ solutions, sales growth continued in the areas of mobility and Advanced Analytics and Reporting solutions.
Highlights of 2018 Reflexis customer wins include:
- A multinational apparel-retailer with more than 4,500 stores in 62 countries
- A leading employee-owned grocer with more than 350 shops in the United Kingdom
- A large US-based furniture retailer
- A Mexican drugstore chain with more than 1,000 stores
- A 90-year-old department store chain with stores across Central America
- An American grocer with nearly 2,000 stores in 23 states, with dominant online grocery business
- A global leader in licensed sports merchandise and, with more than 300 online and brick and mortar stores
- A major Mexican department store chain
- A global distributor and retailer offering more than 10,000 professional beauty products
- A leading member-owned convenience retailer with more than 2,500 shops in the United Kingdom
Unprecedented Company Growth
Propelled by achieving a second consecutive year of customer growth, Reflexis added more than 100 new employees, opened the Cloud Center of Excellence in Columbus, OH, and doubled existing office space in Basingstoke (UK); Dedham, MA; Atlanta, GA; and Pune, India.
“Achieving consecutive years of record growth validates our mission to simplify retail operations while indicating that our family of customers is continuing to reap efficiencies via our suite of solutions,” said Prashanth Palakurthi, Founder and CEO at Reflexis. “We’re particularly excited that retailers are taking advantage of our best-in-class mobile applications, allowing managers and associates to spend more time on the sales floor selling more product.”
About Reflexis Systems, Inc.
Reflexis is the leading provider of real-time store operations solutions having been selected by more than 250 global retailers to simplify store operations, optimize labor spend, and improve store execution.
The Reflexis ONE real-time work platform helps retailers drive simplification for stores and improved line-of-site for field management resulting in significant time savings, precise execution, and a superior customer experience.
Reflexis Systems, Inc. is privately held and headquartered in Dedham, Massachusetts and has offices in Atlanta, Columbus, London, Düsseldorf, and Pune (India), with additional sales presence across Europe and Latin America.
Reflexis: Unleash the Power of Your Store Associates. Learn more at www.reflexisinc.com
Reflexis Systems, Inc.
Peter Czyryca, +1 (781) 493-3400 x351
Manager, Public Relations & Analyst Relations