Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic – Forms
To support our customers and community during this public health crisis, we are sharing strategies to manage operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. This blog series provides practical approaches to execute COVID-19 related policies, procedures, and processes; previous installments include Broadcast Messaging, Instant Messaging, and Inspections.
Using Forms for Crisis Communication
In these times of uncertainty, it’s more important than ever to have dependable information flow to and from the frontline. Forms, a standard feature in Reflexis Task Manager, allows you to create templates and question banks to standardize all the forms used in your stores and offers employees an ad hoc method to send information up the chain. Utilizing intelligent workflow capabilities and real-time alerts, Forms make capturing need-to-know information easy.
With Forms as part of the Reflexis ONE platform, you are able to document and respond to issues or changes in the store in real time, and capture detailed analytics on form usage and more. Eliminate miscommunications when updating forms, wasted time from following up on form status, and inaccuracies from forms filled out by hand.
During this crisis, best practices include:
- Create a Form for employees to report local laws and policies to corporate
- Create a Form for managers to order special supplies, including a workflow requiring District Manager approval
- Launch a Form for managers to report any COVID-19 confirmed cases in their area or among their employees or customer-base; this is directly sent to the Risk Management Team
- Use a Form to collect recaps of these days from your leaders as a ‘dear diary’ initiative; get a real-time “temperature check” from the field and use in future years to recognize the above-and-beyond contribution of frontline teams
- Convert any current paper forms to electronic Forms for access outside the physical store
Learn more about how Forms can be used, including Forms setup and email notification functionality, at the Reflexis Knowledge Center —under the MyWork Forms section, Process Documents section, and Quick Gems.
For more information on Forms please reach out to your Customer Success Director. If you’re not sure who your CSD is or are not currently a Reflexis customer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org; we’ll connect you with a knowledgeable member of our team.