Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic – Broadcast Messaging
To support our customers and community during this public health crisis, we are sharing strategies to manage operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. The goal of this blog series is to provide practical tips, guides, and functions to streamline communications and simplify execution of COVID-19 related policies, procedures, and processes with the Reflexis ONE platform.
Broadcast Messaging for Crisis Communication
A broadcast message is an announcement created with Reflexis Task Manager visible on Reflexis MyWork on desktop and mobile. These messages give high visibility to your most important updates; they can be customized with an effective date, formatting options, pictures, and links.
A broadcast message can be Public or Private, allowing you to send it to all users or to target a specific sub-set of users. The broadcast message will then display:
- Desktop: On log on screen below log on credentials.
- Mobile: On log on screen, click Broadcast Message to view information.
- Desktop: As a scrolling banner at the bottom of the screen seen after logging in. Click on it to open and read more.
- Mobile: As a popup notification upon logging in. Click on the waffle menu and select Broadcast Message to read more.
During this crisis, best practice uses include:
- Private banner for new hotline information every associate needs to know.
- Public announcement with links to CDC websites and other resources.
- Public announcement around abbreviated working conditions and policies.
- Private banner directing associates to a new policy in Q-Docs or a project title.
- Private banner to specific stores that are still open with instructions on how to close when needed.
You can find additional resources on setting up and customizing broadcast messages in the Reflexis Knowledge Center—under the Process Documents and Video Content – Quick Gems headings.
For more information on broadcast messaging, please reach out to your Customer Success Director. If you’re not sure who your CSD is or are not currently a Reflexis customer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org; we’ll connect you with a knowledgeable member of our team.