Join Reflexis at an upcoming event, webinar, or select an on-demand webinar below.
Webinars & Events
Banking Innovation Forum & EXPO
The 12th Global Banking Innovation Forum & Expo is a must-attend event for bankers from all over the world, with a strong educational program based on leading banks case studies, various networking opportunities: formal and informal, and a great EXPO hall with world’s most innovative existing FinTech solutions to date.
The Forum will uncover the newest trends in banking, the most innovative and effective strategies for improving customer experience and optimizing internal banking processes. It will offer its participants various solutions for reinforcing the position of banks in the financial services sector.
How to Communicate with Today’s Generation of Frontline Workers
March 18th, 2pm ET
The retail landscape has changed significantly over the past year. Frontline workers face difficult new challenges, from implementing safety and hygiene protocols to changing roles and tasks to meet the shift towards omnichannel shopping.
Join our short and insightful coffee break discussion to learn about technology that can help:
- Provide a single unified experience for communication and task assignment
- Reduce the costs associated with disparate communication across the enterprise
- Gain access to insights and trends from structured communication data
2021 International Branch Banking Survey – Insights and Opportunities
March 23rd, 1pm ET
In our second annual international employee branch banking survey, we explore challenges from COVID-19 and how it has changed the branch banking landscape in North America, Europe, and Mexico.
Join our discussion to learn how technology solutions can address:
- Branch Scheduling – what opportunities exist for optimizing scheduling and improving employee experiences
- Branch Execution Efficiency – how streamlining non-customer facing activities can improve productivity
- Branch Communications – how non-approved communications tools are creating risks in the branch environment
Use discount code “Reflexis2021-A to register for free!
Sr. Director Business Development – Reflexis, now part of Zebra Technologies
Software Solution Consultant – Reflexis, now part of Zebra Technologies
Software Business Development – Reflexis, now part of Zebra Technologies
How CVS is Transforming the Consumer Health Experience with Streamlined Labor Scheduling
March 30th, 2pm ET
Register today for this webinar and discover how CVS Health, a key provider of essential goods and COVID-testing during the pandemic, enabled optimal staffing with labor scheduling technology.
Join Andrew Bunton, Sr. Director of Enterprise Workforce Management at CVS Health, to learn how they:
- Improved the colleague and customer experience by using intelligent labor scheduling to address callouts and absenteeism
- Optimized colleague and customer experience by aligning labor forecasting and scheduling to staff for COVID-testing and flu shots
- Implemented a centralized system for labor scheduling across the portfolio of CVS retail brands
Sr. Director Enterprise Workforce Management – CVS Health
Software Solutions Consultant – Reflexis, now part of Zebra Technologies
Senior Editor, Technology – Chain Store Age
Future Branches Connect
Future Branches Connect is a virtual, invite-only event bringing together senior-level banking and credit union branch executives for a collaborative discussion on branch transformation 2.0.
Attendees receive access to all educational content (fireside chats, panels, keynotes and roundtables) delivered by other senior executives and get the opportunity to have pre-scheduled 1-to-1 meetings with solution providers who can help you accelerate your branch transformation.
Coffee Break with Reflexis
Coffee Break Webinar: Empowering & Engaging Retail Employees
One of the major challenges that all retailers face is employee schedules. Traditionally, this paper-based exercise formed a substantial part of a store manager’s weekly tasks. The Reflexis Employee Self-Service (ESS) platform removes many of these tasks from the manager and places them directly into the hands of the employees themselves.
In this short coffee break chat, we discuss the benefits of ESS for both managers and workers.
Learn how you can:
- Give store managers 8 hours back every week
- Allow managers and head office staff complete visibility of schedules and approvals
- Empower employees with the ability to easily swap and change shifts, report sickness and request holidays
- Increase employee satisfaction and retention
The Future Of Branch Banking
Given the increase in digital adoption and industry challenges of a post-Covid-19 world, how can banks maximize the return from their branch banking enterprise?
Join our Digital Debate – The Future of Branch Banking where Andrzej Pyka – Chief Retail Transformation Officer – Santander Bank Polska, Brian Wallace – General Manager of Banking, Reflexis, and Dominic Hirsch – Managing Director RBR discuss the trends and opportunities to maximize the return from the branch network.
Key Topics will include:
- Optimizing the Network
- Staffing Mix and Roles
- Empowering Staff and Choreographing Activities
- Integrating Appointments
Chief Retail Transformation Officer, Santander Bank Polska
General Manager – Banking, Reflexis
2021 Branch Banking Planning: Key Trends to Boost Performance
As the role of the branch continues to evolve, what should banks consider to boost branch contributions to the bottom line in 2021?
Kevin Miller EVP, Retail Banking at TCF Bank, and Brian Wallace, General Manager of Banking at Reflexis, discuss some key trends in retail banking and how bankers can improve branch performance.
Key Topics include:
- Optimizing the Network, Staff Mix, and Roles
- Choreographing Activities While Empowering & Enabling Staff
- Integrating Appointments
EVP Retail Banking, TCF Bank
General Manager – Banking, Reflexis
Director of Industry Marketing, Reflexis
Leveraging Pandemic Lessons Learned to Ensure Holiday Success
With the holiday season quickly approaching, it’s more important than ever for retailers to adopt agile store execution and labor operations processes that can help quickly adapt to rapidly changing circumstances while achieving margin, sales, and service goals.
Greg Buzek, President of IHL Group, and Jennifer Myers, Solutions Consultant for Reflexis, will discuss:
- Industry statistics from back-to-school sales and forecasts for holiday
- Operationalizing reshaped processes including curbside pickup, BOPIS, appointment booking, and more
- Ensuring frontline workers are safe, comfortable, and productive
- Glimpse of how AutoZone, Big Lots, and Cumberland Farms are future-proofing their business through advanced workforce scheduling and real-time task management processes
Founder and President, IHL Group
Solutions Consultant, Reflexis
October | Virtual Event
Hosted by Reflexis, this exciting digital event is a great opportunity to network with retail peers and learn how innovative new technologies can help you optimize your retail store operations. With a fun networking hour and sessions on Real-Time Task Manager, Workforce Scheduler, and Advanced Analytics and Reporting, Reflexis Connections will give you the tools you need to drive success in these uncertain times and beyond. This event is for current customers only.
4 Strategies to Get More from Your Branches in a Digital World
Please join us for a moderated discussion with Andrew Hovet, Director, Distribution and Sales Management of Novantas and Brian Wallace, General Manager – Banking of Reflexis on the challenges facing branch banking in 2021 and beyond, and the key opportunities to improve returns from your branch network. Topics include:
- Rationalizing Locations, Hours, and Focus
- Optimizing Staffing and Cross-Branch Scheduling
- Simplifying Execution & Freeing Up Time for Customer Outreach
- Enabling Additional Banker Productivity
CBA LIVE 2020
CBA LIVE 2020
Entering its 11th year, CBA LIVE is the must-attend event for the retail banking industry. More than 1,700 senior bankers and industry leaders gather from across the country to experience this premier event. CBA LIVE offers top-notch programming tailored toward professionals motivated to learn new trends and share ideas with the most influential decision makers in the business.
AutoZone’s Road to Optimization – How They Improved Labor Scheduling and Reduced Labor Costs
Discover how AutoZone, a leading auto parts retailer with over 6,000 stores, improved labor compliance and optimized labor scheduling by implementing intelligent workforce management across all stores.
Tom Newbern, Executive Vice President of Store Operations at AutoZone, will discuss how they:
- Saved millions in labor costs using one system for time and attendance and labor scheduling
- Improved the accuracy of labor forecasts with a clear understanding of drivers
- Addressed safety and labor challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic
How Cumberland Farms Improved Store Communication, Labor Scheduling, and Brand Consistency Across the Organization
Learn how Cumberland Farms, a banner of EG America and a leading convenience and fuel retailer with over 500 locations, streamlined store execution and labor operations across their organization, and expanded their technology solutions across EG Group UK and EG Australia.
Josh Bradstreet, Business Director from Cumberland Farms, will discuss:
- How Cumberland Farms reduced time spent by store managers on scheduling
- How to create more effective and accurate labor schedules based on labor standards
- How to improve operational efficiency by standardizing communication sent to stores and creating transparency across the organization
How Superior Branch Execution Drives Customer Engagement & Efficiency
As banks adapt to a new post-pandemic paradigm, creating engaging, emotional connections with clients and improving branch execution will be the key to superior branch performance. Join the webinar as our guest speakers, Peter Wannemacher, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, Michelle White, VP Workforce Planning JP Morgan Chase, and Brian Wallace, General Manager of Banking at Reflexis share best practices and strategies for banks to consider in a post-COVID-19 world.
* Why banks should build emotional connections with clients for future growth and retention
* How a Top 3 U.S. bank is modernizing its branch tools and processes to empower employees and deliver an exceptional customer experience
* What technology solutions are available to drive superior branch execution and efficiency
Getting the most out of that reopened branch
Across the country, banks and credit unions are welcoming customers back into their branches. But like other businesses reopening their doors, there are clear differences between how things worked pre-March 2020 and how they’ll be going forward.
Brian Wallace, general manager for banking at Reflexis Systems, joins with insights on what financial institutions can learn from the COVID-19 experience in making their branch operations more efficient.
P.L.A.N. for the Next Wave of Challenges in Grocery and C-Store Retail
Join our panel of retail experts for a roundtable discussion on these store operations challenges. Our panelists will explore the strategies, best practices, and technology solutions that will help grocery and c-store retailers succeed.
People – How do you get the right staff with the right skills scheduled at the right time?
Labor Costs – Fine tune your labor needs in turbulent times with labor analytics
Actions – Standardize store audits to ensure adherence and compliance with new processes
New Processes – Build in agility to rapidly implement new processes, service offerings, and store procedures across the enterprise to support customers and protect employees as regulations change
Sr. Director Retail Solutions & Consulting, Reflexis
Sr. Solution Consultant, Reflexis
VP, Connors Group
Store Communication in Times of Crisis
Speaker: Johanna Pistor, Pressereferentin, Deichmann
In difficult times, transparent communication with your employees is more important than ever. In this Digital Talk, you will receive practical tips and learn new ways to support store operations:
– How can you inform your employees and colleagues faster and better in a crisis?
– How can you avoid misinformation?
– Which technologies support you in the communication between management and employees?
– How do you adapt to fast onboarding of new employees?
– How can you ensure high priority of protection and security for your employees and customers?
What Will the Retail Workforce Look Like After Covid-19?
Join this webinar to hear from Reflexis, REPL and Catapult on creating effective workforce management strategies for retail in a post-Covid-19 world.
Whether you are an essential retailer that has kept stores open or you are now starting to think about re-opening stores, Covid-19 is forcing retailers to re-think their workforce strategies. Over the past couple of months, you may have had to contend with highly volatile demand, high employee absence, rapid recruitment and onboarding or possibly furloughing the majority of your store employees.
Although the retail labour market has been slowly evolving to embrace more flexible ways of working, we predict that Covid-19 is going to turn certain trends into large-scale change. As you return to the boardroom and think about reopening stores, are you thinking about:
• How to enable flexible working without impacting customer service?
• How to deal with the operational challenges of ‘socially distanced’ stores whilst tightly controlling costs?
• What the future of the employer-employee relationship looks like?
• What role technology will play in disrupting the retail workforce?
If the answer to this is yes, then make sure to join the debate with three of the world’s leading workforce transformation organisations:
• Oli Johnson, Founder, Catapult
• Chris Love, Managing Partner – Workforce Transformation, REPL
• Jon Seddon, Senior Solutions Consultant – EMEA, Reflexis
Solución de Planeación y Gestion de Citas para atención de Clientes y Entregas: Appointments™
En este nuevo mundo de COVID19 y regulaciones que han transformado la manera de atender clientes, entregar productos y servicios, etc, es esencial encontrar las mejores formas de controlar el uso de recursos y tiempos para garantizar el distanciamiento social y cumplir con las regulaciones locales y gubernamentales, asegurando la mejor atención a los clientes.
La Gestión de Citas (Appointments) de Reflexis, brinda herramientas vitales para el exitoso funcionamiento debido a la nueva “normalidad” y funcionalidades avanzadas para el futuro que se aproxima:
- Control de gestión y uso de recursos y tiempos en tienda
- Creación de filas virtuales
- Reservas de servicios
- Programación de recogida en puntos asignados de la tienda
The reopening of stores: How will retail rise to the challenge and come out stronger?
The coronavirus pandemic has created immediate and profound changes in how retailers are able to do business, with all non-essential stores temporarily shuttered. When they do reopen their doors, it won’t be business as usual. Retailers will need to adapt their operations and spaces to keep their colleagues and customers safe, while demand and spend will be impacted by changes in consumer behaviour.
• Kat Hannible, UK retail director, Lush
• Matt Coode, partner and international head of retail, OC&C
• Bart Denolf, chief executive, Sacoor Brothers
• Tor Tigerstedt, director of professional services, EMEA, Reflexis
The panel will discuss:
• How retailers should adapt their workforce management strategies – putting the right people in the right stores at the right time
• Potential changes in consumer behaviour and how to plan for them
• How tech can add an extra level of speed and proactivity to the process
Driving Operational Agility and Efficiency in Branch Execution
COVID-19 has exposed significant shortcomings in existing branch banking processes, particularly in the areas of workforce agility and efficient execution. As we start to exit this current crisis, banks can use these operational insights as a catalyst for future change.
To help banks understand how solving these current challenges can power future branch performance, our Brian Wallace has partnered with Essex Lake Group to create a webinar. We’ll explore the following:
- Current challenges with branch execution and agility magnified by COVID-19
- Benefits of modern software solutions in improving branch execution
- Future economic opportunity of solving these challenges with even more advanced solutions
Store Operations Lessons Learned from An Essential Retailer: How Big Lots Addressed COVID-19 Challenges
Join this fireside chat to learn what Big Lots did to adjust and respond to COVID-19 related business challenges.
The discussion will focus on:
• How they’re leveraging frontline communications to rapidly adapt to changing field conditions
• Ways retailers can best adapt in disruptive times
• Tools and processes that are essential to addressing changing business and consumers patterns
Big Lots: Nick Padovano, National Team Leader, SVP of Store Operations, Lynda Kline, VP of Store Operations, and Monica Welt, VP of Compliance. Debbie Hauss, Editor, Director of Content, Retail Touchpoints and Kevin Tapscott, VP of Solution Consulting, Reflexis.
Solve Labor Scheduling Challenges with AI-Powered Workforce Management
This On-Demand event outlines how AI-powered forecasting dramatically improves schedule accuracy to drive operational improvement for essential, non-essential and partially open retailers.
• AI-powered forecasting advantages during periods of disruption and crisis
• Smart forecasting techniques that improve labor scheduling processes
• Leveraging AI to reveal important workforce performance and efficiency trends
Kevin Tapscott, Reflexis, VP of Solution Consulting
Suvarna Krishnan, Director of Engineering – Predictive Analytics
Communicating With Frontline Colleagues in Times of Crisis
Panellist Companies: Tesco – Pets at Home – Reflexis – Retail Week
The cornerstone of any organisation’s success, communication is even more important in times of crisis. This digital panel discussion will help retailers understand:
• How to keep colleagues well informed and on-side during a period of crisis
• How to use tech to bridge the gap between leadership and workforce
• How to maintain visibility of new starters and support their rapid onboarding
• How to prioritise customer wellbeing and maintain a healthy workforce
BAI On-Demand Insights
Driving agility in your branch workforce and communications during a crisis
The COVID-19 pandemic has presented financial services leaders with many challenges, including how best to deploy branch resources to serve and safeguard customers and employees. Additionally, customer needs are evolving rapidly as the CARES Act rolls out. Unfortunately, traditional methods for communicating with branch staff about these changes are manual and inefficient.
Join Brian Wallace, General Manager of Banking at Reflexis and Holly Hughes, CMO at BAI as they share insights and best practices during this challenging time.
• How to successfully adapt your branch execution in the midst of crisis
• Engage employees and delivery a strong customer experience
• Best practices on motivating and communicating with employees
Communicating Effectively In Crisis and Recovery
Quick and accurate communication with stores, associates, and managers is critical during any crisis. Join our webinar to learn best practices on communicating effectively during times of crisis, and share the strategies you’re using to help your employees meet current needs.
Webinar highlights include:
- How to enable clear, consistent messaging with communication and store project management tools
- Optimizing shift management using labor forecasting and scheduling
- Creating a crisis recovery plan and how to implement it
Kevin Tapscott, Reflexis, VP of Solution Consulting
Abbey Pelletier, Reflexis, Director Retail Consultancy
Optimizing Bank Branch Performance: 2020 Staffing & Productivity Trends
Join us for a panel discussion and Q&A on the challenges and strategies for successful branch transformation. Our banking experts will explore questions around four key areas:
– COVID-19 Response Opportunities – Including intelligent scheduling, appointment-setting for at-risk clients and improved communications
– Level/Geographic-Based Scheduling – Is it right for my bank? And what are the opportunities, challenges, and keys to success
– Integrated Appointment Setting – How can I drive increases in sales and customer satisfaction levels with omnichannel service—and mitigate adoption challenges?
– Branch Activity Management – What are the keys for an effective branch communication strategy? How do I streamline activities to improve branch performance?
Panelists: Brian Wallace, General Manager of Banking (formerly of JPMorgan Chase, Home Depot); Peter Daugherty, Solution Consulting (formerly of Kiran Analytics, TCF Bank); and Ron Wellman, Industry Principal & Director of Marketing.
2020 Trends in Branch Workforce Management and Productivity
Hear David Kerstein from Peak Performance Consulting Group, Suvarna Krishnan and Ron Wellman from Reflexis discuss key trends in branch workforce and productivity.
Webinar highlights include:
-New strategies to solve branch workforce challenges and operational efficiency
-Innovative ways to schedule market-level staffing and leaner float pools
-Delivering results by improving efficiency and driving additional sales
Drive Smart Decisions With Workforce Management
As companies seek to manage increasingly tight labor resources, modern workforce management solutions can be both a differentiator in attracting and retaining talent and a key to empowering associates and supporting flexibility.
Join Trevor White, Analyst at Nucleus Research and Scott Simonton, Senior Solutions Consultant at Reflexis as they discuss key areas workforce management solution leaders focus on to help organizations provide a superior customer experience.
Webinar highlights include:
– Scheduling optimization with predictive analytics to improve employee retention and increase manager productivity
– How artificial intelligence is being used to analyze data and provide information that drives intelligent decisions and actions
How Fanatics Scored With Task Management
Discover how Fanatics, a leading sports merchandise retailer with over 300 online and offline stores, achieved consistent and effective communication, timely execution of merchandising projects, and trackable results that continue to have positive impact on its store operations.
Michael Moran, VP Retail Operations at Fanatics, reviewed:
– Challenges that led Fanatics to seek out a robust communication and execution solution
– Value and benefits achieved to Fanatics store operations
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and our concern for the health and safety of our associates, customers, partners and event organizers, we have decided that it is prudent and necessary to postpone Reflexions 2020. We are rescheduling Reflexions to a date in 2021 and will be announcing the date and location once confirmed.