Reflexis Showing S.M.A.R.T. Store Operations at NRF 2014
Visit us at booth 1628 to learn more about S.M.A.R.T. Store Operations: How Reflexis Social, Mobile, Analytical, and Real-Time solutions help retailers drive better customer engagement in their stores.
The 103rd annual BIG Show for Retail, NRF 2014, will be held in New York City soon, and Reflexis will be participating in many events while showing how retailers can use our S.M.A.R.T. (Social, Mobile, Analytical, and Real-Time) store operations solutions to drive consistent execution of their customer engagement strategies.
We’ve written over the past few months in this blog about how retailers can use Reflexis real-time execution and workforce management solutions to consistently execute their labor operations and go-to-market strategies and achieve excellence in these and other processes:
- Buy Online / Pickup in Stores (and for apparel, Reserve Online/Try On in Stores)
- E-commerce Ship Direct to Customers from Stores
- Associate Sick Callout Replacement and Product Stock-outs Replenishment
- Best Practice Action in Response to Big Data Analytics
- Labor Spend Management and Affordable Care Act Compliance
- Rapid best practice response to High Value Customer arrival, weather, customer fluctuations, and more
At booth 1628 (Jan. 13-14 in the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center), we’ll be showing retailers how our solutions enable them to consistently execute the above and other processes, as well as some exciting new developments:
- Reflexis and RBM Technologies have partnered to provide precise merchandising planning and consistent store-level execution of retail customer engagement strategies. RBM provides a visual merchandising solution for retailers to plan and execute complex and localized assortment planograms. When combined with Reflexis StorePulse® real-time execution and Task Manager™ solutions, retailers have a comprehensive solution to plan and execute promotions, merchandising plans, and other projects while providing the best possible shopping experience.
- Reflexis solutions will be shown on Motorola Solutions SB1 Smart Badge and MC40 handheld. With the two companies’ solutions, retailers can send tasks/real-time alerts to stores via mobile devices. To learn more about this, you can read the press release about the two companies’ partnership here
- We’ll be showing new native mobile real-time execution, task management, and store auditing apps that enable regional and store managers to manage their store operations better on the road or in the aisles using smart phones and tablet computers.
- Reflexis announced it has implemented its solutions for more than 40 retailers and brands in the past year. For more information, you can read the press release here
- Reflexis also announced it won more than 20 deals in the past year, including its first four for Reflexis StorePulse. For more information, you can read the press release here