Reflexis Announces Record Number of Customer Wins in 2014
More than 50 retail, Quick Serve Restaurant, and hospitality chains select Reflexis StorePulse® real-time execution and workforce management software products, shattering previous company record with 2 months remaining in fiscal year
DEDHAM, Mass. Oct. 30, 2014 — Reflexis Systems, Inc. today announced the selection of its real-time execution, workforce management, and advanced analytics solutions by more than 50 retailers/brands, Quick Serve Restaurants (QSR), and hospitality companies to date in 2014. The solutions, including Reflexis StorePulse® (real-time execution), Task Manager™, Workforce Manager™ (budgeting, forecasting, labor scheduling, and employee self-service), Time and Attendance™, and Advanced Analytics and Reporting™, were selected by companies that generate a total of more than $315 billion annually and operate more than 36,000 locations. Reflexis now has more than 200 customers, with about 4.7 million employees, and more than 110,000 stores, generating approximately $1 trillion in annual sales.
Highlights of the recent customer wins include:
- The patent-pending Reflexis StorePulse software has now been selected by more than 10 retailers who are implementing the solution to drive better shopper engagement, more efficient e-commerce fulfillment (e.g., Buy Online/Ship from Store and “Click and Collect”), and best-practice response to real-time customer demand. (In related news, Reflexis announced this month the first implementation of Reflexis StorePulse, for a Global Top 15 retailer, among its more than 25 implementations on four continents in 2014.)
- Heightened interest in Reflexis Advanced Analytics and Reporting to rapidly uncover insights into opportunities / operational performance trends from multiple data sources and enable better decision making
- Continued interest in Reflexis solutions on mobile devices including native apps running on iPad, iPhone, and other Apple devices in addition to the Android platform
- Selection of additional and brand new products by current customers, further affirming the Reflexis strategy of providing an integrated / modular platform that can be rapidly implemented as a whole or in response to specific business challenges
Reflexis products were selected by retailers in the luxury/specialty, supermarket, apparel, convenience, beauty, QSR, hospitality, department store, and entertainment categories including:
- 4 luxury/specialty chains with more than 2,200 total stores in North America
- 3 supermarket operators totaling more than 1,200 locations in the U.S.
- 3 apparel chains which operate a total of 9 brands (operating divisions) and more than 2,000 stores
- 3 convenience store chains with a total of more than 2,800 stores in the U.S.
- 2 retailers of cosmetics, beauty, hair care, and other products with a total of more than 1,700 U.S. stores
- 2 QSR chains with a total of more than 300 restaurants in Europe
- A hospitality company with more than 50 locations in Europe
- A European retailer operating more than 4,000 stores in multiple categories (e.g., grocery) in 14 countries
- A manufacturer and retailer of entertainment products for the home and automotive
“Reflexis continues to expand its presence in the retail, QSR, and hospitality markets due to our unmatched track record of rapid, on budget implementations that generate tremendous ROI and enable companies to better engage today’s extremely demanding customers,” said Brett Friedman, Senior Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing. “In the past few months, we have expanded our executive, sales, and professional services teams by hiring talented professionals who have deep retail expertise and experience in executing operational and go-to-market strategies. These recent additions to our already experienced team make us well-positioned to help even more companies benefit from the platform of Reflexis StorePulse real-time execution and workforce management software.”
(At Reflexions, the recently held annual users group, 10 retailers and QSRs presented to their peers about the benefits and ROI they have realized by implementing Reflexis solutions. Three retailers were also recognized for their award-winning implementations of Reflexis labor scheduling, time and attendance, task management, and other solutions.)
About Reflexis Systems, Inc.
Reflexis is the pioneer in real-time store execution and workforce management solutions that enable retailers to execute their customer engagement strategy flawlessly and uncover profit. The Reflexis platform of real-time store execution, task management, KPI/compliance, time and attendance, and labor scheduling (including budgeting, forecasting, and employee self-service) enables retailers to align store labor/activities to corporate goals and institutionalize best-practice response to real-time metrics and alerts.
For the past 12 years, more than 200 of the world’s best companies in multiple vertical categories such as retail, hospitality, and Quick Serve Restaurants have reported dramatic improvements in compliance with corporate strategies; higher productivity of corporate, field, and store employees; and increased revenue and profitability after implementing Reflexis workforce management and real-time execution solutions. Reflexis StorePulse® (patent pending) synchronizes activities with real-time KPIs, alerts, and customer demand. Stores, hotels, and restaurants can systemically execute best practices to provide a greater quality of customer engagement, leading to higher revenues.
Reflexis Systems, Inc. is privately held and headquartered in Dedham, Massachusetts and has offices in Atlanta, London, and India. For more information, visit reflexisnew.wpengine.com. Follow Reflexis on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, and Instagram: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter| YouTube| Google+|Instagram
Reflexis Systems, Inc.
David L. Andrews, (781) 493-3351
Director of Marketing Communications
OP Choudhary, 44 (0) 1256 857310
Head of Operations, EMEA