Reflexis at Deutscher Handelskongress Presenting on Real-Time Retail in Germany
Reflexis to Present at Deutscher Handelskongress (DHK) in Berlin, Germany on November 16-17, 2016
DEDHAM, MA and Berlin, German, November 3rd, 2016: Reflexis Systems, Inc., the pioneer and leader in real-time store operations and workforce management solutions, will present on “The Future of Retail Stores” and exhibit at DHK, a retail conference for store performance innovators. The conference will take place at the Maritim Hotel Berlin from November 16-17, 2016.
“Customer experience is quickly becoming Retail’s key differentiator when competing with online pure-plays like Amazon,” says Stefan Welke, Sales Director, DACH (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland), for Reflexis. “Retailers who reach operational excellence free their managers and associates to focus on their most important function – providing the possible customer service to in-store shoppers.”
On Wednesday, November 16th from 3:15 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. in a presentation on “Real-Time Store Operations – Best Practices of OBI, Tesco, and Luxottica Group,” Reflexis will describe how retailers have achieved store operations and workforce management benefits including:
- Equipping store managers and associates with an app on mobile devices that unifies all store-facing systems to provide a single interface to view exceptions and notifications with best practice actions
- Freeing store managers and associates from back-office tasks to maximize delivery of high quality customer service
- Better alignment of store labor with customer traffic to maximize sales and improve profitability
- Using actionable information provided by a real-time store operations platform to respond to changing in-store conditions (customer demand fluctuations, employee sick call-offs, and more)
- Improving completion of corporate tasks such as promotions, product launches, and new omni-channel offerings such as “Buy Online, Pick-up in Store” to increase customer satisfaction
The Reflexis presentation will take place in the “Speaker’s Corner,” in the Berlin Room.
About Reflexis Systems, Inc.
Reflexis is the pioneer in real-time store operations and workforce management solutions that enable retailers to carry out their customer engagement strategy flawlessly and uncover profit. The Reflexis platform of real-time store operations, task management, KPI/compliance, time and attendance, and labor scheduling (including budgeting, forecasting, and employee self-service) enables retailers to align store labor/activities to corporate goals and institutionalize best-practice response to real-time metrics and alerts.
For the past 15 years, more than 200 of the world’s best companies in multiple vertical categories such as retail, hospitality, and Quick Serve Restaurants have reported dramatic improvements in compliance with corporate strategies; higher productivity of corporate, field, and store employees; and increased revenue and profitability after implementing Reflexis workforce management and real-time store operations solutions. Reflexis StorePulse® (patent pending) synchronizes activities with real-time KPIs, alerts, and customer demand. Stores, hotels, and restaurants can systemically implement best practices to provide a greater quality of customer engagement, leading to higher revenues.
Reflexis Systems, Inc. is privately held and headquartered in Dedham, Massachusetts and has offices in Atlanta, London, Germany, and India, with additional sales offices in Latin America and Europe. For more information, visit reflexisnew.wpengine.com. Follow Reflexis on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, and Instagram: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Google+ | Instagram
Reflexis Systems, Inc.
David L. Andrews, (781) 493-3351
Director of Marketing Communications
OP Choudhary, 44 (0) 1256 857310
Head of Operations, EMEA