Reflexis at NRF 2013
It seems like a long time ago, but only a few weeks have passed since NRF 2013, which was the most successful one yet for Reflexis, surpassing even our previous best last year in terms of meetings with key retail decision makers. Throughout the show, we saw a high degree of interest in our integrated retail execution platform, particularly our new Reflexis StorePulse® solution for tablet computers and smart phones. Below is a summary of Reflexis announcements and events in case you missed them:
- Reaction to Reflexis StorePulse®, our integrated workforce management/real-time execution platform, was very positive. The application provides a single place on mobile devices to manage and best respond to tasks and alerts from Reflexis workforce management solutions and the store tech eco-system. Bob Clements, senior VP of the Axsium Group, said this in one of his show reports: “Reflexis showed a really cool mobile application called StorePulse. It provides a single user interface for all of their task, workforce, and time capabilities, as well as their Adaptive Real-Time framework. It takes the real-time view of workforce management further than I’ve seen anyplace else.”
- Reflexis StorePulse was also written about in the Tuesday edition of the NRF Show Daily.
- A breakfast Tuesday AM where Parakh Dave, CIO of the $3 Billion Multi-Format Retailer Future Group, discussed the benefits of faster implementation and reduced maintenance costs of Reflexis solutions running on IBM PureApplication™ Systems.
- Reflexis participated in and was a sponsor of the Retail Orphan Initiave’s SuperSaturday event, where top analysts and retailers share new retail trends and strategies in an event to benefit vulnerable kids all over the world.
- A Monday reception at our booth with partner Irisys, where about 40 guests learned how to use retail traffic intelligence and real-time, best-practice action for better customer engagement and an enhanced shopping experience.
- Our annual Sunday night football party, which we held with IBM, was a hit. About 100 retailers networked with each other in a fun atmosphere at a great venue overlooking Times Square. If you missed it, we hope you can join us next year!
If you’d like to learn more about Reflexis StorePulse® or the task management, labor scheduling, time and attendance, and other solutions in our Retail Execution platform, please email us.