Reflexis Announces Successful Implementations for Almost 30 Retailers on Four Continents in Past 12 Months
Reflexis Workforce Management, Store Execution, Real-Time Store Operations, and Mobility Solutions Implemented, with the Majority Rolled Out on Reflexis Cloud Platform; Company also Separately Announces Implementations in More Than 10 Countries in Europe, Making 2017 a Record Year
DEDHAM, Mass., January 12, 2018: Reflexis Systems, Inc. today announced that in the last 12 months it has shattered its previous record for successful implementations of its solutions on four continents. Not counting European-only implementations, Reflexis implemented its solutions for almost 20 specialty, hard goods, drug store, grocery, luxury, convenience, and healthcare clinic chains at the regional, national, and global level. The solutions include Reflexis Workforce Manager™ (budgeting, forecasting, and labor scheduling), Reflexis Task Manager™, Reflexis StoreWalk®, Reflexis StorePulse®, Reflexis Employee Self-Service, ReflexisPlus (task management and store auditing for mid-sized retail chains), Reflexis Advanced Analytics and Reporting™, and Reflexis Time and Attendance™.
Almost all of the implementations included rollout on the Reflexis Cloud Platform, and many included support for mobility on tablet computers and smartphones. Combined with successful implementations in more than 10 countries in Europe, the record number of implementations highlights the configurability of Reflexis solutions to support rapid implementations and the ability of the company to scale its professional services to support a growing customer base.
Highlights of the successful implementations include:
- A top 3 U.S. drugstore/pharmacy chain retailer with more than 8,000 stores
- A healthcare provider with more than 2,000 U.S. clinics
- A specialty/luxury chain with about 1,500 stores in the U.S., Canada, Australia, and Africa
- A specialty beauty chain with about 1,100 stores in North America
- A leading specialty retailer with more than 1,000 stores in the U.S. and Canada
- A U.S. department store chain with more than 1,000 stores
- A leading retailer of consumer electronics with about 1,000 stores in the U.S.
- A specialty/luxury chain with more than 900 stores in the U.S. and Canada
- A U.S. supermarket chain with more than 700 stores
- A convenience store chain with more than 200 stores in the U.S.
- A U.S retailer of consumer electronics with about 200 stores
- A grocery chain with about 180 stores in Mexico
- A grocery chain with about 170 stores in the U.S.
- A specialty/luxury chain with more than 150 stores in the U.S.
- A U.S. convenience store chain with about 140 stores
- A U.S. hard goods retailer with about 90 stores
- A hard goods retailer with about 70 stores in the U.S.
- A U.S. supermarket chain with more than 50 stores
- A supermarket chain with about 30 stores in the U.S.
“Retail is undergoing a dramatic transformation, and while online sales increase, the importance of stores in providing a satisfying customer experience has never been higher,” said Narayana Raghupathy, Senior Vice President, Operations and Professional Services. “The record number of implementations confirms retailers’ recognition that they need to simplify operations and improve efficiency so managers and associates can focus on delighting customers and selling more.”
About Reflexis Systems, Inc.
The Reflexis cloud-based Real-Time Store Operations Platform helps retailers simplify store operations, improve line of sight for field managers, and streamline corporate processes. Reflexis store execution, labor operations, mobility, and analytics solutions enable retailers to unleash the power of store associates, giving them more opportunities for customer engagement, providing customers with a more consistent brand experience.
Since 2001, Reflexis has helped more than 250 of the world’s best retailers improve store-level execution and drive quantifiable business value and significant ROI.
Reflexis Systems, Inc. is privately held and headquartered in Dedham, Massachusetts and has offices in Atlanta, London, Düsseldorf, and Pune (India), with additional sales presence across Europe and Latin America. For more information, visit reflexisinc.com.
Reflexis Systems, Inc.
David L. Andrews, +1 (781) 493-3351
Director of Marketing Communications
OP Choudhary, +44 (0) 1256 857310
Head of Operations, EMEA