Reflexis Announces Record Customer Growth in 2010
Record-setting customer growth and expansion into new countries and retail markets defines 2010 accomplishments for workforce management software company
NRF 100th Annual Convention & Expo
DEDHAM, Mass.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Reflexis Systems, Inc. today announced record customer growth and expansion into new countries and retail markets in 2010. Highlights include:
- More than 30 new customers – 33 retailers and suppliers selected and/or implemented Reflexis solutions on five continents in 2010
- Double the number of customer wins and bookings compared to the previous year
- More than 10 new workforce management customers – 13 retailers selected and/or implemented Reflexis workforce management solutions (labor scheduling and time and attendance)
- Increased momentum for mobility solutions – successful implementation by retailers and their suppliers of mobility-enhanced task management solutions for managing store support, sales, and merchandising employees in the field
- Expansion into new markets – Reflexis solutions were selected and/or implemented by companies in the Quick Serve Restaurant, hospitality, retail banking, convenience store, merchandising services, and manufacturer/supplier categories
- Expansion into new countries – in addition to increasing its existing customer base in Australia, India, Latin America, the U.K., and the U.S., Reflexis expanded its global presence by adding customers in Belgium, Canada, Chile, Germany, and the Netherlands
“While the more conventional option during the recent economic downturn would have been to ‘hide under our desks’ and hope for the best, we stayed true to our strategy of continuing to invest in our products,” said Murtaza Ghadyali, Vice President of Product Management for Reflexis. “Our success over the past 12 months signifies the fruition of our consistent investment of R&D resources to develop the retail industry’s best workforce management solutions.”
“I am delighted to report our company’s fantastic momentum in the retail workforce management software space and expect even better results in 2011,” said Prashanth Palakurthi, founder and CEO of Reflexis. “However, no matter how many new customers we gain, we will continue to remember that our primary mission is to rapidly implement solutions that solve our customers’ business problems. Our company’s culture of always focusing on our customers is reflected in the most recent RIS News Software LeaderBoard in which, for the fifth year in a row, retailers rated Reflexis above all other workforce management companies in Customer Satisfaction.”
About Reflexis Systems, Inc.
Reflexis workforce management / task execution solutions help retailers execute their strategy flawlessly and uncover profit. The integrated Reflexis platform of labor budgeting / forecasting / scheduling, time and attendance, task management, and KPI / compliance solutions enables retailers to align store labor/activities to corporate goals and institutionalize best-practice response to real-time metrics. Reflexis customers, many of which are Top 250 global retailers, have reported dramatic improvements in store-level compliance with corporate strategies; higher productivity of merchandising, field, and store management; and increased sales and profitability.
Reflexis Systems, Inc. is privately held and headquartered in Dedham, Massachusetts. For more information, visit reflexisnew.wpengine.com.
Reflexis Systems, Inc.
David L. Andrews, 781-493-3400
Director of Marketing Communications