Reflexis Announces more than 20 New Deals in Retail and Quick Serve Restaurant
Real-time execution and workforce management software company announces new customers in multiple categories including Quick Serve Restaurant and discount, convenience/gas, apparel, drugstore/pharmacy, grocery, department store, and specialty retail
Visit Reflexis at Booth 1628 at Retail’s BIG Show, the 103rd Annual NRF Convention & Expo, January 13-14, 2014 (Jacob K. Javits Convention Center).
DEDHAM, Mass. — Reflexis Systems, Inc. today announced its real-time execution, workforce management, and advanced analytics solutions were selected by more than 20 companies in 2013 across a variety of retail categories. The solutions, including Reflexis StorePulse® (real-time execution), Task Manager™, Workforce Manager™ (budgeting, forecasting, labor scheduling, and employee self-service), Time and Attendance™, and Advanced Analytics and Reporting™, were selected by companies that generate a total of approximately $224 billion annually and operate more than 16,000 stores.
Highlights of the recent customer wins include:
- The patent-pending Reflexis StorePulse solution has been selected by four retailers who are implementing the real-time store execution platform to enable stores to better engage today’s increasingly demanding and knowledgeable customers and optimize selling opportunities
- Reflexis is currently working with several additional retailers to map out and consistently execute real-time store execution processes using Reflexis StorePulse
- Increased adoption of Reflexis solutions on mobile devices including native applications on iPad, iPhone, and Android devices
- The selection of new products by current customers, affirming the Reflexis strategy of providing a platform of solutions that enable retailers to maximize their investment in their stores and workforce by increasing efficiency, improving profitability, and institutionalizing rapid, best practice response to real-time customer demand
Reflexis products were selected by retailers in the Quick Serve Restaurant and discount, convenience/gas, apparel, drugstore/pharmacy, grocery, department store, and specialty retail sectors including:
- A Top 15 global retailer that operates more than 2,000 stores in North America
- A Top 5 privately owned department store chain in the U.S.
- A major drugstore chain with several thousand pharmacy/store locations in the U.S.
- Two top 15 U.S. grocery chains operating a total of more than 2,000 stores
- A top 10 global retail chain based in North America
- A leading convenience / gas chain that operates more than 600 stores
- An apparel retail chain that operates approximately 900 stores under several operating brands
- A Quick Serve Restaurant chain with more than 200 stores in Europe
- Two major department store chains in Latin America
“Retailers face a challenging operating environment today marked by intense competition, mobility-empowered customers, and the need to consistently execute omni-channel processes such as Buy Online/Pickup in Store and e-commerce ship-to-customer fulfillment,” said Murtaza Ghadyali, Senior Vice President of Product Management for Reflexis. “Reflexis solutions enable retailers to ensure consistent store-level execution of their corporate and labor operations strategies and fast, best-practice response to urgent matters that impact profitability and the shopping experience including: online-driven tasks, impending labor law/business rule violations, weather events, unplanned customer traffic fluctuations, employee sick callouts, product stock-outs, insights from Big Data, and social feedback. We are thrilled that our core workforce management products continue to be selected by the world’s best known retailers and even more gratified by the adoption of our real-time execution solutions on smart phones and tablet computers to provide a higher quality of associate/customer engagement.”
About Reflexis Systems, Inc.
Reflexis is the pioneer in real-time store execution and workforce management solutions that enable retailers to execute their customer engagement strategy flawlessly and uncover profit. The Reflexis platform of real-time store execution, task management, KPI/compliance, time and attendance, and labor scheduling (including budgeting, forecasting, and employee self-service) enables retailers to align store labor/activities to corporate goals and institutionalize best-practice response to real-time metrics and alerts.
For the past 12 years, more than 180 of the world’s best retailers in multiple vertical categories have reported dramatic improvements in store-level compliance with corporate strategies; higher productivity of corporate, field, and store employees; and increased revenue and profitability after implementing Reflexis workforce management solutions. Reflexis StorePulse® (patent pending) synchronizes store-level activities with real-time KPIs, alerts, and customer demand. Stores can systemically execute best practices to provide a greater quality of customer engagement, leading to higher revenues.
Reflexis Systems, Inc. is privately held and headquartered in Dedham, Massachusetts and has offices in Atlanta, London, and India. For more information, visit reflexisnew.wpengine.com. Follow Reflexis on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Reflexis Systems, Inc.
David L. Andrews, (781) 493-3351
Director of Marketing Communications
OP Choudhary, 44 (0) 1256 857310
Head of Operations, Europe