Reflexis Announces more than 40 Successful Implementations for Major Global Retail and Quick Serve Restaurant Chains
Record number of successful, rapid implementations confirms the Reflexis investment in developing highly configurable, scalable, and reliable products
Visit Reflexis at Booth 1628 at Retail’s BIG Show, the 103rd Annual NRF Convention & Expo, January 13-14, 2014 (Jacob K. Javits Convention Center).
DEDHAM, Mass. — Reflexis Systems Inc. today announced its solutions were implemented by more than 40 retailers and brands in 2013, surpassing the record the company set the previous year. The solutions, including Reflexis Task Manager™, Workforce Manager™ (budgeting, forecasting, labor scheduling, and employee self-service), StoreWalk®, Time and Attendance™, and Advanced Analytics and Reporting™, were implemented by retailers in a variety of categories including department store, fashion, luxury, specialty, Quick Serve Restaurant (QSR), drugstore/pharmacy, automotive parts/accessories, off-price/discount, and recreation/outdoor living.
Highlights of successful implementations in 2013:
- Reflexis Mobility solutions rolled out by many retailers including native applications running on smart phones and tablet computers
- Cloud Delivery Model selected by more than 50 percent of implemented solutions
- Rapid, On-time On-Budget implementations continue to be the hallmark of all Reflexis implementations
Reflexis implemented its solutions for Retailers that operate more than 28,000 stores and generate a total of approximately $170 billion annually including:
- A Top 5 privately owned department store chain in the U.S.
- A global fashion and luxury retailer with more than 7,000 stores
- A specialty retail chain with more than 300 stores in North America
- A leading retail chain that operates more than 10 store and QSR formats in almost 2,000 locations in Europe
- A major drugstore chain with several thousand pharmacy/store locations in the U.S.
- An apparel and accessories retailer with more than 600 stores in North America
- A convenience/gas store chain which operates more than 1,500 locations in the U.S.
- An apparel/accessories which operates more than 1,300 store and outlet locations
- A top 2 auto parts and accessories retailer in the U.S.
- A $4 billion department store chain based in Latin America that operates three brands
- A high-end department store chain in Australia
- A leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashion operating in North America and Europe
- Two Top 5 recreation/outdoor living retailers in the U.S.
- A leading specialty retailer with more than 1,200 stores
- A leading global Quick Serve Restaurant chain
- A multiple format retailer based in India
“For the past eight years, retailers have rated Reflexis above all other workforce management software companies, and in many cases number one overall, in independent surveys such as the RIS News Software LeaderBoard,” said Narayana Raghupathy, Senior Vice President, Operations and Professional Services. “The continued Reflexis track record of on-time, within budget implementations — in weeks or months, not years — confirms the considerable investment we have made in developing the industry’s most configurable, scalable, and reliable products in combination with our award-winning implementation process. While we are pleased that we have re-set the bar in terms of successful implementations for our customers, we will continue to focus on customer service and developing products that solve retailers’ business problems.”
About Reflexis Systems, Inc.
Reflexis is the pioneer in real-time store execution and workforce management solutions that enable retailers to execute their customer engagement strategy flawlessly and uncover profit. The Reflexis platform of real-time store execution, task management, KPI/compliance, time and attendance, and labor scheduling (including budgeting, forecasting, and employee self-service) enables retailers to align store labor/activities to corporate goals and institutionalize best-practice response to real-time metrics and alerts.
For the past 12 years, more than 180 of the world’s best retailers in multiple vertical categories have reported dramatic improvements in store-level compliance with corporate strategies; higher productivity of corporate, field, and store employees; and increased revenue and profitability after implementing Reflexis workforce management solutions. Reflexis StorePulse® (patent pending) synchronizes store-level activities with real-time KPIs, alerts, and customer demand. Stores can systemically execute best practices to provide a greater quality of customer engagement, leading to higher revenues.
Reflexis Systems, Inc. is privately held and headquartered in Dedham, Massachusetts and has offices in Atlanta, London, and India. For more information, visit reflexisnew.wpengine.com. Follow Reflexis on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Reflexis Systems, Inc.
David L. Andrews, (781) 493-3351
Director of Marketing Communications
OP Choudhary, 44 (0) 1256 857310
Head of Operations, Europe