Taming Retail Chaos: Retailers, Analysts, and Technology Partners Attend Biggest and Most Successful Reflexis Users Group Conference
Over 200 retailers, analysts, and retail solution providers meet for three days of networking, learning, and fun; attendees rate Reflexis users group conference as the best one yet.
DEDHAM, Mass., September 8, 2016: Store operations and IT executives from retailers across North and South America gathered in Las Vegas to participate in Reflexions 2016, the annual Reflexis Users Group Conference. Held at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, the conference provided a venue for retailers, analysts, and Reflexis executives to network, share insights on implementation/usage best practices, and get a firsthand view of future Reflexis workforce management and real-time store execution solutions. Highlights of the conference, which had the theme of “Taming Retail Chaos,” included:
- Keynote presentations on “The Customer Service Revolution” by customer experience author and consultant John DiJulius and “Retail Trends: 2016 and Beyond” by Jeff Roster, Vice President of Retail Strategy for IHL Research
- Breakout presentations on the benefits and Return on Investment Reflexis customers in the apparel/soft goods, grocery, convenience store, specialty, beauty, home improvement, and pharmacy retail categories have realized after implementing task management, retail store auditing, labor scheduling, time and attendance, reporting, and real-time store execution solutions
- The 2016 ReflexisPro Awards, which were given to retailers who have shown exceptional vision in responding to retail challenges using Reflexis labor scheduling, task management, and real-time store execution solutions. To learn more, click here.
- A panel session on “Retail’s Journey to Meet the Needs of Millenials” was led by Senior Vice President of Product Management Murtaza Ghadyali and featured executives from the soft goods, apparel, specialty, and pharmacy retail space who offered their perspectives on how employees today expect mobility, employee self-service, on-demand information, and a high quality of work/life balance.
- A mobility lab where attendees could get hands-on experience using Reflexis native apps on mobile devices throughout the conference
- Product demos and information from Reflexis technology and services partners including Nextenture, Connors Group, Zebra Technologies, Bluebird Inc., CMI Time, Pricer, and RBM Technologies (for more information, please click on the link here)
- One-on-one networking sessions and Customer Advisory Board meetings for retail executives to meet face-to-face with partners, Reflexis experts, and their retail peers.
- Demonstrations of new Reflexis products that make it easy for managers and associates to complete labor and store operations tasks and respond to surprises and changing conditions following the retailer’s own best practices
“Reflexions 2016 was our biggest conference yet in terms of attendees,” said Prashanth Palakurthi, founder and CEO of Reflexis. “But even as the conference continues to grow every year, we remain steadfast in our belief that the event should be one in which our customers can meet in a completely open and transparent environment. We are pleased to continuously hear from our customers that the Reflexions conference is second to none in providing the opportunity to share best practices and lessons learned from each other.”
About Reflexis Systems, Inc.
Reflexis is the pioneer in real-time store execution and workforce management solutions that enable retailers to execute their customer engagement strategy flawlessly and uncover profit. The Reflexis platform of real-time store execution, task management, KPI/compliance, time and attendance, and labor scheduling (including budgeting, forecasting, and employee self-service) enables retailers to align store labor/activities to corporate goals and institutionalize best-practice response to real-time metrics and alerts.
For the past 15 years, more than 200 of the world’s best companies in multiple vertical categories such as retail, hospitality, and Quick Serve Restaurants have reported dramatic improvements in compliance with corporate strategies; higher productivity of corporate, field, and store employees; and increased revenue and profitability after implementing Reflexis workforce management and real-time execution solutions. Reflexis StorePulse® (patent pending) synchronizes activities with real-time KPIs, alerts, and customer demand. Stores, hotels, and restaurants can systemically execute best practices to provide a greater quality of customer engagement, leading to higher revenues.
Reflexis Systems, Inc. is privately held and headquartered in Dedham, Massachusetts and has offices in Atlanta, London, Germany, and India, with additional sales offices in Canada and Latin America. For more information, visit reflexisnew.wpengine.com. Follow Reflexis on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, and Instagram: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Google+ | Instagram
Reflexis Systems, Inc.
David L. Andrews, (781) 493-3351
Director of Marketing Communications
OP Choudhary, 44 (0) 1256 857310
Head of Operations, EMEA