At Reflexis we are committed to working with our customers in accordance with the California Consumer Protection Regulation (CCPA). The CCPA goes into effect on January 1, 2020. Under the CCPA, a resident of California has various rights with regard to personal information that Reflexis collects, or discloses.
Reflexis does not sell personal information.
- Categories of data that it has collected about you
- Categories of sources from which the personal information is collected
- Business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information
- Categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information
- Specific pieces of personal information it has collected about you
Such requests may be initiated by contacting email@example.com. However, Reflexis will need to verify the request, and Reflexis may refuse to act on the request if it violates or conflicts with any applicable laws, if the request is unfounded or excessive, or if Reflexis is unable to verify the request after having taken reasonable measures. If we refuse to act on your request, we will inform you of the reason(s) why.