Networking, Entertainment and Lessons Learned at Reflexions 2017: Unleash. Empower. Engage.
Retail Executives Met in Las Vegas to Discuss Reflexis Real-Time Store Operations & Workforce Management Solutions
DEDHAM, Mass., August 30, 2017: Over 200 retail executives, retail solution providers, and Reflexis experts came together at Reflexions 2017, the annual Reflexis user group conference. Held this year from August 14-17 at The Venetian in Las Vegas, the conference helped facilitate discussion around best practices, implementation strategies, and ROI gained from Reflexis workforce management and store execution solutions.
Reflexions 2017: Unleash. Empower. Engage. included many opportunities to engage in dialogue, learn, and have fun:
- Keynote presentations on “The Ultimate Customer Experience” by bestselling author and professional speaker Scott McKain and “Retail Revolution” by Troy Rice, President of the Retail Division at Office Depot
- Customer presentations on upgrading to the latest versions of Reflexis solutions, migrating to cloud solutions, and implementation strategies, as well as optimizing internal processes to maximize ROI
- The 2017 ReflexisPro Awards, which are given to retailers who have demonstrated exceptional vision when using Reflexis solutions
- A hands-on mobile lab where attendees tested Reflexis solutions on mobile devices
- One-on-one networking sessions where retailers met with each other and with experts from Reflexis
- An outstanding group of sponsors and services partners (Nextenture, Synel Americas, Connors Group, HP, Zebra, CMI, and Pricer) who demonstrated their solutions for the retailers
- Hors d’oeuvres, drinks, and a four-course meal at Zeffirino, and live entertainment at our Reflexions Rocks Networking Event
“For the last 17 years, Reflexions has been the platform for customers to openly share best practices, lessons learned, and tangible business benefits driven by our software,” said Prashanth Palakurthi, Founder and CEO of Reflexis. “These conversations provide invaluable guidance to our own R&D spend and define specificity to our product roadmap. Reflexis has benefited immensely from the real-world perspective as we continue to become proactive partners with retailers as they meet increasing challenges.”
About Reflexis Systems, Inc.
The Reflexis cloud-based Real-Time Store Operations Platform helps retailers simplify store operations, provide improved line of sight for field managers, and streamline corporate processes. Reflexis store execution, labor operations, mobility, and analytics solutions enable retailers to unleash the power of store associates, giving them more opportunities for customer engagement, providing customers with a more consistent brand experience.
Since 2001, Reflexis has helped more than 250 of the world’s best retailers improve store-level execution and drive quantifiable business value and significant ROI.
Reflexis Systems, Inc. is privately held and headquartered in Dedham, Massachusetts and has offices in Atlanta, London, Düsseldorf, and Pune (India), with additional sales presence across Europe and Latin America. For more information, visit reflexisnew.wpengine.com. Follow Reflexis on: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Google+ | Instagram | Blog
Reflexis Systems, Inc.
David L. Andrews, +1 (781) 493-3351
Director of Marketing Communications
OP Choudhary, +44 (0) 1256 857310
Head of Operations, EMEA