In 2022, Invest in the Most Powerful Professional Development Opportunities
The last couple years have demanded so much change: the retail industry has had to adapt to new modes of shopping and dramatic changes in customer behavior. You’ve had to adapt as well. Whether it’s an onslaught of webinars and online courses, or working primarily from home, there haven’t been as many opportunities for in-person collaboration.
2022 is looking to be an excellent year for investing in your professional development and innovating across your retail organizations. As we return to a state of relative normalcy, many are looking to invest in professional development through in-person learning and networking opportunities. Of course, there are challenges involved in doing this – you have to convince your manager that the investment is a good one, and you have to allocate time away.
Finding the best professional development opportunities is about figuring out which opportunities will both benefit your growth, the growth of those on your team, and the growth of your retail organization. It’s about combining the power of learning opportunities with space to network and connect with peers who are facing similar industry challenges. With this in mind, Reflexions 2022: the Zebra Software User Conference is an excellent way to learn new retail and store operations strategies that will not only help you implement industry best practices across your organization, but also give you space to collaborate with other experts in the industry.
Here are just a few of the ways that Reflexions 2022 will provide you with an outstanding return on your investment:
- Hear retail success stories: Industry leaders such as Office Depot, Big Lots, H&M, REI, Shoe Sensation, Tractor Supply and more will share the strategies they’ve used to find success during disruptive times. You’ll have the opportunity to ask them question and see how they’ve addressed challenges similar to what you’re facing.
- See what’s coming next on the Zebra SaaS roadmap: Find out what solutions and updates are coming your way, and use that information to prepare for initiatives you can spearhead in the future.
- Experience numerous networking opportunities: From exciting evening events to collaborative sessions with solution experts, you’ll have the ability to both relax and start up conversations with like-minded retail peers about the successes and pain points they’ve experienced lately.
- Become a solution expert: Take training courses and get certified as an expert in your solution area, and explore session tracks specifically dedicated to the solution areas you’re focusing on and pain points you’re facing.
- Maximize the ROI of your solutions: In our expanded Expo Hall, get an exclusive hands-on solution demonstration and explore other solutions that can provide you with bigger and better benefits, driving increased ROI from your technology investments.
Register for Reflexions 2022 here! It’ll certainly be one of the best investments you’ll make this year.