We transform the way retailers operate through our cutting-edge technology platform. Join the Reflexis revolution.
The retail industry is changing rapidly, and so is Reflexis as we strive to provide the next generation of cutting-edge retail software technology. With 500+ employees, more than 250 customers in 5 continents and in 30 countries rely on Reflexis Retail Store Operations Platform today. In 2019, we’ve expanded our solutions into the banking vertical and more game-changing developments are in the pipeline.
Our growth means exciting career opportunities for talented professionals in IT, engineering, software development, project management and other key areas. Because we strive to offer the best, we’re looking for the brightest and most passionate individuals to join us as we define the future of retail operations.
At Reflexis, our way of life is customer-centric, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We act as entrepreneurs in the workplace each day – empowered to make the decisions that lead to breakthrough solutions and continuous improvements. Behind our breakthroughs is an open, collaborative culture that fuels fresh ideas and challenges our thinking. We’re a family that takes pride in who we are. Oh, and we have fun together, too!
Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
We live and breathe a customer-centric philosophy. From caring to understand and identify our customer’s needs, provide solutions to their critical problems, to delivering optimal customer service by putting them at the forefront of everything we do – our customers are always our priority.
We have a strong sense of accountability.
We are all individually responsible; we deliver on commitments, uphold our agreements, and are dedicated to doing the right thing for our customers, for our team and for our company.
Help your Peers
We are all in this together.
In a competitive landscape full of talented people, helping and trusting your peers goes a long way. We work together, play together, help each other, and grow together too. At the end of the day, we’re one big family here.
Benefits & Perks
As a Reflexis employee, you should feel confident that your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. To that end, we offer unmatchable benefits and exceptional perks to our employees and their families that go beyond compensation.
Life at Reflexis
Hear our stories and take a walk in our shoes.
I joined Reflexis after 18 years in Retail and I immediately felt part of the team and welcomed to the Company. It’s really rewarding being part of a company that is expanding and growing each year with more and more exciting customers coming on board.
One of the best parts of Reflexis is that they put family before the job. The benefits cannot be matched by any other company I’ve ever seen. Reflexis creates an environment where you want to push yourself to do better and you don’t mind putting in a few extra hours if it means the success of the project as you know you are appreciated by your efforts.
Reflexis is a place full of opportunities; to learn, improve your skills, and be involved in a unique area of the tech industry. Day-to-day life at Reflexis is dynamic; every day is different and it’s rare to find yourself bored. If you look for it, Reflexis is a place that will provide you with connections and friendships that will last you years.
Reflexis is a place where I’ve continuedly learned different aspects of technology and how it applies to our product. I’ve also learned a great deal from our clients and how differently each Business communicates. I’m grateful to see how our customers change their corporate culture simply because Reflexis helps them to consolidate communication and scheduling into a single tool.
Experience Life at Reflexis on Social Media
Check us out on:
View Current Jobs
We can’t wait for you to become a part of the Reflexis family!
Might the opportunity to join an industry leading software company that wants to over-pay top performers interest you? Reflexis is experiencing rapid global growth and is looking for top talent to grow with us!
The ideal candidate will report directly to our Vice President, Sales and will be responsible for growing our customer base in the Central Region.
Reflexis is a positive, collaborative and collegial workplace. We pride ourselves on doing amazing work and we’re committed to growing a great team of people who love what they do. Here is just a sample of some of the things you will be doing:
- Identifying, reaching and influencing key decision makers and all influencers and stakeholders within targeted retail prospects
- Achieving assigned quota by selling Reflexis’ complete line of software solutions delivered via the cloud to new clients
- Leveraging existing customers for upsell opportunities
- Building relationships with key executives and other decision makers
- Engaging with other Sales, Marketing, Product, and Operations team members to position Reflexis’ strong value proposition to prospective customers
- Representing Reflexis within your territory and at key industry forums
- Understanding the rapidly changing retail operations challenges and sharing pertinent information with Product Management
What You Will Bring to The Table:
- 5+ years’ experience with demonstrable success selling software solutions preferably within the Retail sector
- 5+ years’ sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in a SaaS solution-sales technology environment
- Loves the challenge of penetrating new accounts, building key relationships, uncovering opportunities for customers and building a compelling value proposition
- Demonstrated experience building relationships within new and existing accounts and growing a solution footprint within large Enterprise customers
- Technical aptitude and strong desire to understand how our software empowers retailers
- Ability to consistently achieve sales targets, preferably selling Cloud business solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great listener
- Strong business acumen to understand how and when customers make buying decisions
- Possesses motivation and drive to exceed both personal and team sales goals
- Quick study with strong ability to learn new things, think on your feet, and problem-solve
- Persistent and competitive nature
- Strong negotiation skills
- Willingness and ability to travel locally and across the US, as needed
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to join an exceptional team that has driven record growth
- Opportunity to join an organization with record customer retention and satisfaction
- Competitive compensation package structured to highly reward top performers
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits
- Dynamic work environment