For more information on our industry-leading task management solution with real-time capabilities, read below. If you do not have a need for real-time capabilities at this time, click here for information on Reflexis Task Manager™.
Retail is undergoing its most drastic change yet. Customers expect a flawless experience enhanced by mobile-friendly websites, omni-channel services, experiential store design, and other modern technologies. E-commerce is on the rise, with the convenience of retailers like Amazon threatening to cut further into the business of traditional retailers.
At the same time, stores today are inundated with outdated communication methods, such as email, phone calls, and three-ring binders. Store managers have to use dozens of disparate, store-facing, legacy systems in order to manage store operations, keeping them off the sales floor and away from customers. Labor budgets are largely static, leaving retailers to do more work without more store associates.
So how can stores handle the complexity of retail today?
Retail in Real-Time
Reflexis Real-Time Task Manager streamlines corporate-to-store communications and allows stores to respond to system-generated as well as IoT-generated alerts with best practice actions, thereby helping retailers drive competitive advantage from their brick-and-mortar stores.
Real-Time Task Manager provides retailers with a seamless way to simplify work for stores.
- Integrate with a Wide Variety of Solutions: Integrate Real-Time Task Manager with other Reflexis solutions, as well as third-party technologies such as POS, supply chain, HR, merchandising, and more.
- Create a Single Place for All Tasks: Real-Time Task Manager streamlines the delivery of corporate-generated, field-generated, system-generated, as well as IoT-generated tasks. It provides store managers with one place to manage everything that could impact customer service, allowing them to respond using best-practices.
- Prioritize Tasks: Filter and optimize tasks that are system-generated and IoT-generated so that the most impactful ones are sent to store managers and associates, ensuring that they are completing work with the highest potential return on investment.
How Does Real-Time Task Manager Simplify Work for Me?
Reflexis Real-Time Task Manager helps retailers proactively respond to daily interruptions that disrupt store operations:
- High Demand at Register: A large check-out line forms at one of the registers. Real-Time Task Manager detects an increase in traffic (using integration with traffic counters) and sends an alert to the store manager that an additional cashier is needed to resolve the issue. With the click of a button, the store manager can automatically send a notification to an available associate to open up a check-out lane.
- Key Item Replenishment: The preset threshold for an important fast-moving item is exceeded (using integration with the POS system). With Real-Time Task Manager, store managers or associates can automatically be notified about replenishing the item.
- IoT Tasks: A refrigerator’s temperature goes above the safety threshold. Using integration with the refrigeration system, Real-Time Task Manager can create an alert that is immediately sent to a store associate, tasking them with adjusting the temperature or submitting a repair request.
- Buy Online, Pick-Up In-Store: A customer orders an item on the retailer’s website for pick-up at a local store. With Real-Time Task Manager’s integration to the retailer’s Order Management system, the store associate receives an alert to fulfill the order within a specified time period.
- Late Truck Arrival: A delivery truck is late and won’t arrive at the store for several hours. Real-Time Task Manager integrates with Transportation Management Systems and GPS so it knows what is on the truck and when it will arrive, then alerts store managers so they can reassign the store associates who were scheduled to unload the truck to carry out other activities and be available later when the truck does arrive.
Empower your store managers and store associates with Reflexis Real-Time Task Manager, giving them the tools to create the real-time store of the future.
Thank you for your interest in Reflexis. Please check your email for brochure you requested.