In today’s fast-paced, dynamic, and increasingly competitive retail environment, companies can’t afford to have their best managers stuck in an office performing administrative tasks and reading reports when they should be on the sales floor coaching employees and helping customers. Reflexis mobility solutions enables field and store leaders and associates to interact with labor scheduling, task management, store retail auditing, employee self-service, and real-time store execution solutions using smart phones, tablets, or laptop computers — anywhere and anytime.
Reflexis mobility solutions are available in native applications and for HTML 5 browsers for a wide range of popular handhelds and retail-purposed devices provided by our hardware partners. Native apps take advantage of the specific hardware capabilities of mobile devices, enabling retailers to maximize their investment in the latest smart phones and tablets. Benefits of Reflexis solutions on mobile devices include:
- Store managers and associates can interact with and update multiple store-facing systems ─ even ones that are not inherently mobility enabled ─ from the same dashboard
- Store managers are freed from the back office to spend more time selling, coaching associates, and helping customers thereby increasing sales
- District, regional, and other managers in the field can monitor key metrics in real-time and manage by exception — making better “driveway decisions” about where to focus their attention before a store visit
- Store managers can approve leave and shift swap requests, view shift schedules/reports, and perform other administrative tasks on mobile devices instead of in the back office
- Increased efficiency and accuracy in conducting and collating store inspections and other retail audits on smart phones. HQ gains real time visibility into compliance status across the entire chain
- Corrective action and other tasks can be assigned/delegated on the smart phone as soon as problems are detected providing proactive, best practice-based resolution to problems
- Best-practice response to real-time alerts regarding customers, e-commerce driven tasks, and workforce matters
The user interfaces of Reflexis mobile solutions have been tailored to support the physical characteristics (e.g., display and keyboard) and capabilities of the most popular devices and networks. This means your company can implement solutions that enable your workforce to improve communication and performance with minimal training ─ critical for the retail environment with high employee turnover.
Thank you for your interest in Reflexis. Please check your email for content you requested.