In today’s fast-paced, dynamic, and increasingly competitive retail environment, companies can’t afford to have their best managers stuck in an office performing administrative tasks and reading reports when they should be on the sales floor coaching employees and helping customers. Reflexis mobile solutions enables field and store leaders and associates to interact with labor scheduling, task management, store retail auditing, employee self-service, and real-time store execution solutions using smart phones, tablets, or laptop computers — anywhere and anytime.
Reflexis mobile solutions are available in native applications and for HTML 5 browsers for a wide range of popular handhelds and retail-purposed devices provided by our hardware partners. Native apps take advantage of the specific hardware capabilities of mobile devices, enabling retailers to maximize their investment in the latest smart phones and tablets. Benefits of Reflexis solutions on mobile devices include:
- Store managers and associates can interact with and update multiple store-facing systems ─ even ones that are not inherently mobility enabled ─ from the same dashboard
- Store managers are freed from the back office to spend more time selling, coaching associates, and helping customers thereby increasing sales
- District, regional, and other managers in the field can monitor key metrics in real-time and manage by exception — making better “driveway decisions” about where to focus their attention before a store visit
- Store managers can approve leave and shift swap requests, view shift schedules/reports, and perform other administrative tasks on mobile devices instead of in the back office
- Increased efficiency and accuracy in conducting and collating store inspections and other retail audits on smart phones. HQ gains real time visibility into compliance status across the entire chain
- Corrective action and other tasks can be assigned/delegated on the smart phone as soon as problems are detected providing proactive, best practice-based resolution to problems
- Best-practice response to real-time alerts regarding customers, e-commerce driven tasks, and workforce matters
The user interfaces of Reflexis mobile solutions have been tailored to support the physical characteristics (e.g., display and keyboard) and capabilities of the most popular devices and networks. This means your company can implement solutions that enable your workforce to improve communication and performance with minimal training ─ critical for the retail environment with high employee turnover.
Thank you for your interest in Reflexis. Please check your email for content you requested.
With Reflexis Task Manager™ we’ve seen a reduction from eight email accounts to only two in the stores. We’re creating an average of 22,000 tasks sent to the stores per month and 95% of tasks are completed on time.
Guillermo Figueroa ValdezGerente de Sistemas (Manager of Systems)
After implementing Reflexis, we have seen over $10 million in benefits achieved either directly from the implementation or as a result of having the right tools and the ease of making the changes.
David GlasscockDirector of International Systems
I have worked with many vendors over the years and none have been as positive or professional as Reflexis. It’s a pleasure to work with a team who is able to deliver the product on time.
Alex PasherDirector of Communication
We implemented Reflexis Task Manager™ in September 2011 in more than 1,200 stores. The Reflexis team did a great job and worked hand in hand with us. It was a really easy transition for us to move all of our stores to the Reflexis tool.
Ken JacksonStore Operations Project Manager
The Reflexis applications will help the chain build and expand on its business. We knew it could have far-reaching effects for the business if we got it right. We know we got it right.
Reflexis Task Manager™ helps optimize mass communication, the transfer of merchandise between stores, and returns store employees to the sales floor.
Oliver IglesiasGerente Operaciones (Manager of Operations)
The support team from Reflexis was amazing. They gave us the training we needed and we implemented ReflexisPlus™ in three weeks.
Lori LarsenDirector of Retail Operations