Whether you are a company with just a few or thousands of stores, the Reflexis Cloud Services platform provides world-class availability, security, performance, and proactive managed services to support the unique requirements of retailers, with scalability to support your company’s growth.
Reflexis has made substantial investments in our hosting infrastructure to provide a cloud solution that meets the needs of retailers. Our investment is confirmed by retailers’ consistent selection of the Reflexis Cloud Services platform: in the past year, 98 percent of Reflexis customers have deployed new or replaced previous “on-premise” solutions on the robust Reflexis cloud. The Reflexis Cloud Services platform currently hosts application environments for more than 100 of the top retailers in the world, serving over 50,000 stores with more than 2.5 million employees every day. Retailers on the Reflexis cloud generate almost $500 billion annually.
The Reflexis Cloud Services platform offers many essential benefits. The disaster recovery option gives it the ability to failover to an alternate location in less than 30 minutes with a recovery point objective (RPO) of the last successful transaction. Reflexis also offers fully-functional network operations centers on a 24/7 basis to address the availability and support needs of retailers worldwide.
The Reflexis Cloud Services platform is founded on four pillars
- Customers can choose from a variety of SLA options to fit their availability requirements
- Seamless failover option to secondary site in 30 minutes or less for any customer environment with full capacity and no performance degradation
- Incremental and complete daily backups to a secure off-site location
- Business continuity with Hot and Cold standby options
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and Recovery Point Objective (RPO) SLAs to fit your needs
- The Reflexis Cloud Services platform serves more than 50,000 stores with more than 2.5 million employees every day
- Secondary site infrastructure configured to perform at full capacity when needed
- 24/7 fully-functioning network operations centers monitoring each customer transaction
- 365 days/year Technical Support
- Multi-layered physical, network, and application security approach
- Physical security of hosting centers
- Network segmentation through Virtual LANs
- Application security via access control, monitoring, and more
- All hosting centers are SSAE-16, SOC 2, Type II certified
Proactive Managed Services
- Performance tuned for each individual customer
- 24/7 monitoring from multiple locations to detect any problems before they impact customer experience
- Regular security scans and patching of application, platform and infrastructure components
Reflexis Data Centers
Thank you for your interest in Reflexis. Please check your email for brochure you requested.
With Reflexis Task Manager™ we’ve seen a reduction from eight email accounts to only two in the stores. We’re creating an average of 22,000 tasks sent to the stores per month and 95% of tasks are completed on time.
Guillermo Figueroa ValdezGerente de Sistemas (Manager of Systems)
After implementing Reflexis, we have seen over $10 million in benefits achieved either directly from the implementation or as a result of having the right tools and the ease of making the changes.
David GlasscockDirector of International Systems
I have worked with many vendors over the years and none have been as positive or professional as Reflexis. It’s a pleasure to work with a team who is able to deliver the product on time.
Alex PasherDirector of Communication
We implemented Reflexis Task Manager™ in September 2011 in more than 1,200 stores. The Reflexis team did a great job and worked hand in hand with us. It was a really easy transition for us to move all of our stores to the Reflexis tool.
Ken JacksonStore Operations Project Manager
The Reflexis applications will help the chain build and expand on its business. We knew it could have far-reaching effects for the business if we got it right. We know we got it right.
Reflexis Task Manager™ helps optimize mass communication, the transfer of merchandise between stores, and returns store employees to the sales floor.
Oliver IglesiasGerente Operaciones (Manager of Operations)
The support team from Reflexis was amazing. They gave us the training we needed and we implemented ReflexisPlus™ in three weeks.
Lori LarsenDirector of Retail Operations