Retailers spend months or years on “Big Data” projects where they attempt to aggregate data stored by different applications so they can provide reporting tools to identify problems. Now with Reflexis Advanced Analytics and Reporting™, retailers can rapidly put tools into the hands of executives, corporate planners, and managers to gain insight into their labor and store operations. Reflexis Advanced Analytics and Reporting™ enables retailers to easily build and share reports and analysis based on historical and current data stored by solutions such as StorePulse ®, Task Manager™, StoreWalk®, Workforce Manager™ (budgeting, forecasting, and labor scheduling), Employee Self-Service™, Time and Attendance™. Reflexis Advanced Analytics and Reporting also integrates with data from third-party systems such as Point of Sale, Supply Chain Management, e-commerce, and more. With Reflexis Advanced Analytics and Reporting™, retailers can:
- Analyze trends regarding task assignment and completion across functional unit hierarchies and variable time spans
- Identify labor scheduling trends at a store, region, district, and company level regarding labor costs, schedule accuracy, store manager edits, and sales floor coverage / customer traffic
- Discover systemic causes of task non-completion and audit non-compliance with the ability to drill down into specific instances
- Identify trends and specific employee repeat offenders regarding sick callouts, tardiness, and overtime
- Forecast and look back to identify employees who are close to slipping from part-time into full-time status
- Identify trends regarding frequency and non-completion of critical alerts and tasks regarding customer service, safety, Loss Prevention, and omni-channel, etc.
- Accept data from third-party sources to analyze the impact of task and labor operations trends on sales, customer satisfaction, and profitability
With Reflexis Advanced Analytics and Reporting™, reports can be easily created on the fly and shared with others for additional analysis, insight, and action based on best practices.