With Reflexis Task Manager™ we’ve seen a reduction from eight email accounts to only two in the stores. We’re creating an average of 22,000 tasks sent to the stores per month and 95% of tasks are completed on time.
- EuroCIS 2018
- NRF Monday Night Dinner
- A Complete Platform for Retail Execution Solutions
- Advanced Analytics and Reporting™
- Reflexis Mobility
- Store Execution
- Labor Operations (Budgeting, Forecasting, and Scheduling)
- The Reflexis Cloud Services Platform
- Reflexis Partners
- Developer Partners
- Services Partners
- Solution Partners
- Channel Partners
- Become a Partner
- News & Events
- About Reflexis Systems, Inc.
- Contact Us
- Making Retail Experiential for Valentine’s Day
- How Sporting Goods & Apparel Retailers Can Ride the Post-Super Bowl Rush
- How Grocery Retailers Can Succeed this Super Bowl Sunday
- Reflexis Successfully Implements its Workforce Management and Store Operations Solutions in More Than 10 Countries in Europe
- Reflexis Announces Successful Implementations for Almost 30 Retailers on Four Continents in Past 12 Months
- Reflexis Announces New Retail Customers for Workforce Management and Store Operations Solutions in 2017
- Reflexis Chosen by Zebra Technologies as Savanna Early Adopter Program Partner
- In Survey of Over 300 Retailers, Reflexis Ranked #1 Software Company in Retail in Multiple Categories
- Unleashing the Power of Store Associates
- Reflexis Announces Intelligent Forms Solution
- Reflexis Unveils Real-Time Task Manager Solution
- Enabling Real-Time Retail with the Internet of Things
- How Can Luxury Retailers Thrive in Today’s Retail Environment?
- How to Prepare for Black Friday and the Holiday Season
- What Can We Learn from Amazon’s Acquisition of Whole Foods?
- Reflexis Recognizes Success and Innovation with 2017 ReflexisPro Awards
- Making the Most of Back-to-School Season
- Networking, Entertainment and Lessons Learned at Reflexions 2017: Unleash. Empower. Engage.
- Reflexis Announces 2017 Sponsors for Reflexions User Group Conference
- United Pacific Selects Reflexis Labor Operations and Store Execution Solutions
Guillermo Figueroa ValdezGerente de Sistemas (Manager of Systems)
After implementing Reflexis, we have seen over $10 million in benefits achieved either directly from the implementation or as a result of having the right tools and the ease of making the changes.
David GlasscockDirector of International Systems
I have worked with many vendors over the years and none have been as positive or professional as Reflexis. It’s a pleasure to work with a team who is able to deliver the product on time.
Alex PasherDirector of Communication
We implemented Reflexis Task Manager™ in September 2011 in more than 1,200 stores. The Reflexis team did a great job and worked hand in hand with us. It was a really easy transition for us to move all of our stores to the Reflexis tool.
Ken JacksonStore Operations Project Manager
The Reflexis applications will help the chain build and expand on its business. We knew it could have far-reaching effects for the business if we got it right. We know we got it right.
Reflexis Task Manager™ helps optimize mass communication, the transfer of merchandise between stores, and returns store employees to the sales floor.
Oliver IglesiasGerente Operaciones (Manager of Operations)
The support team from Reflexis was amazing. They gave us the training we needed and we implemented ReflexisPlus™ in three weeks.
Lori LarsenDirector of Retail Operations