With Reflexis Task Manager™ we’ve seen a reduction from eight email accounts to only two in the stores. We’re creating an average of 22,000 tasks sent to the stores per month and 95% of tasks are completed on time.
- NRF 2019 Events
- NRF 19 Monday Night Dinner
- Resource Test Page
- A Complete Platform for Retail Execution Solutions
- Advanced Analytics and Reporting™
- Reflexis Mobility
- Retail Banking
- Store Execution
- Labor Operations (Budgeting, Forecasting, and Scheduling)
- The Reflexis Cloud Services Platform
- Reflexis Partners
- Developer Partners
- Services Partners
- Solution Partners
- Channel Partners
- Become a Partner
- News & Events
- About Reflexis Systems, Inc.
- Contact Us
- The Changing Face of Black Friday
- Reflexis CEO Honored for Philanthropic Contributions
- How to Effectively Bring Omnichannel into Grocery Stores
- How Optimizing Labor Schedules Improves Customer Experience
- Reflexis Demonstrates Real-Time Store Operations Solutions at Groceryshop 2018
- Reflexis EMEA Hosts Inaugural Customer Forum in London
- 3 Workforce Optimization Strategies for Real-Time C-Store Operations
- How to Improve Execution of Critical Projects with Retail Task Management
- The Future of Convenience Stores: Customer Experience and Community Engagement
- Retail Technology vs Store Operations: How to Innovate with Simplicity
- Reflexis User Conference Brings Together 200+ Leaders in Retail Workforce Management and Store Execution
- 3 Takeaways from Reflexions 2018: Winning with NextGen Stores
- Reflexis Unveils Document Management and In-App Messaging Solutions at Reflexions 2018
- Reflexis Achieves SOC 2 Type 1 Compliance Attestation
- Industry-Leading Retailers Tell Success Stories at Reflexions 2018: Winning with NextGen Stores
- Reflexis Announces Record Number of Sponsors for Reflexions 2018: Winning with NextGen Stores
- How Retailers Can Tackle Predictive Scheduling Laws
- Reflexis Announces Reflexions 2018: Winning with NextGen Stores
- How to Optimize Your Omnichannel Services
- Reflexis Opens Cloud Center of Excellence in Columbus, Ohio
Guillermo Figueroa ValdezGerente de Sistemas (Manager of Systems)
After implementing Reflexis, we have seen over $10 million in benefits achieved either directly from the implementation or as a result of having the right tools and the ease of making the changes.
David GlasscockDirector of International Systems
I have worked with many vendors over the years and none have been as positive or professional as Reflexis. It’s a pleasure to work with a team who is able to deliver the product on time.
Alex PasherDirector of Communication
We implemented Reflexis Task Manager™ in September 2011 in more than 1,200 stores. The Reflexis team did a great job and worked hand in hand with us. It was a really easy transition for us to move all of our stores to the Reflexis tool.
Ken JacksonStore Operations Project Manager
The Reflexis applications will help the chain build and expand on its business. We knew it could have far-reaching effects for the business if we got it right. We know we got it right.
Reflexis Task Manager™ helps optimize mass communication, the transfer of merchandise between stores, and returns store employees to the sales floor.
Oliver IglesiasGerente Operaciones (Manager of Operations)
The support team from Reflexis was amazing. They gave us the training we needed and we implemented ReflexisPlus™ in three weeks.
Lori LarsenDirector of Retail Operations