At The Poirier Group (TPG), we specialize in helping organizations make critical changes that lead to tangible, bottom-line results. Our team of industry leading professionals is able to identify challenges and opportunities using a cross-disciplinary approach that encompasses everything from strategy formulation and operational turnarounds to technology implementations.
TPG has experience with a diverse range of retailers in improving organizational performance while embedding their dedicated teams within the corporate culture. These results alongside the real-time store execution and workforce management offerings designed by Reflexis promote a robust alliance with the capability to deliver exceptional value through customized, pragmatic solutions.
TPG executes a variety of focused initiatives centered around Strategy Deployment & Transformation, Process Improvement, Performance Improvement & Capability Building, and Shared Services Administration. Offerings include:
- Initiation Studies & Operational Assessments
- Information Systems Implementation and Workshop Training
- Industrial Engineering and Data Analytics
- Detailed Warehouse Methods Training, “Train the Trainer” Programs and Warehouse Turnaround
- Implementation of Performance Management Solutions
- Process Improvement / Change Management
- Performance Improvement and Capability Building
- Strategy Development & Overall Deployment
- Management/Executive leadership coaching
- Distribution Network Analysis and Transport Optimization
TPG provides a disciplined, direct and process-oriented approach that provides an independent perspective based on factual analysis. We work alongside your team and align with the values of your organization enabling us to build a high level of trust and realize project results that are sustained over the long term. We are proud to have a 100% referral rate from our clients, many of which are long-standing relationships.
Learn More at: